Chapter 2:

Grimmauld Place, 1995

"He's too young!" Molly protested against Harry joining the Order. Before Sirius could retort, he was cut off by a loud crash near the front door. The house fell into an unfamiliar silence, until...

"Hugo. Get off of me!"

"Me? You're the one who's on my foot!"

"Ouch! Lucy, that's my face."

"You're so dead, Freddie."

"Al! You're squishing me!"

A jumble of loud complaints could be heard from the intruders as the Grimmauld Place inhabitants made their way towards the entrance.

"Dom. You're kicking me!"

"Shove off Louis!"

"GET OFF!"

"Sorry Alice.."

They were met with a shocking and unpleasant sight. A group of tangled teens lay in front of them, yelling aimlessly to each other.

"Who are you?" Mad-Eye Moody growled, pointing his wand towards the group of unlikely intruders.

"Mad-Eye!" Tonks blocked his wand. "They're kids!"

"Back off Nymphadora. They could be Death Eaters!" He accused gruffly, receiving an angry glare from Tonks at being called 'Nymphadora' and a few skeptical mutters amongst the crowd.

Finally, the eldest of the teenagers managed to stand up, his turquoise hair catching everyone's attention.
"Sorry, would you mind telling us the year?" he asked desperately, a blonde about his age nodding in agreement.

"1995 of course," A familiar twin replied.

Mad-Eye Moody shot him a glare, and he shrugged innocently. At those words, a furious young redhead turned to another teenager.

"JAMES POTTER I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" She screeched and leapt for his throat.

"Did you say Potter?" Remus asked in surprise, exchanging a glance with Sirius. Harry looked just as confused, his furrowed eyebrows searching the boy for any resemblance.

"Merlin's beard, you look like James!" Sirius said with a gasp, and it was true. The wizard protecting himself from the clutches of the screaming redhead looked remarkably similar to their old Marauder mate, and their hearts ached.

The eldest spoke again. "It's a long story," He shrugged sheepishly, studying Remus with fascination.

Mad-Eye looked unamused.
"We have time," he replied curtly.

"Well...we sort of, we're kind of-"

"We're from the future!" exclaimed yet another redhead, making everyone's mouths drop.

"I'll get Dumbledore," whispered Molly Weasley, her face pale.