Chapter 9:

1995:

Grimmauld Place was once again bathed in silence as the teens, past and present, tried to think of what to do.

"I know! We could-" James began, but was cut off by Rose.
"No,".

"Well, what if we-"

"No!"

"You didn't even know what I was going to say!" James complained, while the teens rolled their eyes.

"Yeah, but we know it's something mischevious," Lucy added.

James sighed in surrender, and stepped back from the group.

"What if we-"

"I already told you no!"

"That was me Rose," Harry raised his hand, and Rose blushed a color to rival her hair.

"Oops, sorry Uncle Harry," She smiled sheepishly, and, like James, stepped back from the group. Harry winced at being called 'Uncle Harry'.

"Like I was going to say, why don't we play Quidditch?" He asked timidly, awaiting everyone's reactions.

There was silence, before loud whoop, several smiles, and a confused look from Molly.

"Don't we need a...erm...Quidditch Pitch for that?" She raised her eyebrows.

"But there's one thing that you're forgetting-" Fred began, putting an arm around Molly, who squirmed uncomfortably.
"We have...Magic!!!" George finished, putting another arm around Molly, who had given up by this point.

Everyone nodded in excitement and agreement.
"Lets do this!" Roxanne shouted, pumping her arms in anticipation.

<<<>>>

Around one hour later, the pitch had been made, even including small stands for announcers and audience members. Harry and Ron ran up to get their broomsticks, the rest had to conjure up some rather low-quality brooms, but brooms nonetheless.

"Okay, Okay!" Harry shouted over the huddle of excited players. He held a large, leather box that was squirming slightly under his grasp.

"Teams!" Fred and George shouted, and Harry shot daggers at them.

"Yeah, teams," Harry murmured, and then added,"Does anyone want to be team captain?" Almost all hands were raised, but Harry finally chose Dominique and James.
Soon the teams had been made.

Team #1:
Dominique: Chaser/Captain
•Ginny: Chaser
•Lucy: Chaser
•Fred II: Beater
•Fred: Beater
Lily: Seeker
•Hugo: Keeper

Team #2:
•James: Chaser/Captain
•Albus: Chaser
Scorpious: Chaser
•Roxanne: Beater
•George: Beater
•Harry: Seeker
•Ron: Keeper

Louis and Molly II were announcing the game, Teddy and Victoire were watching from the stands, as were Hermione, Rose, Bill, Charlie, and Alice II.

Once all the players were up in the air, Charlie blew the whistle, and released the balls.

"Annndd...Let the game begin!"