Author's Note

Hey, guys, and welcome to Charlie and Miles! Thank you for reading! As this is a work in progress, I'm not entirely sure what I'll be keeping in and out, but if there are any... *coughs* bad... scenes, I'll put a little warning in bolded letters. And probably brackets. So just look out for those.

Also, considering this is a story about cancer and love and stuff, there's going to be some... bad stuff. I'll put trigger warnings at the start of the chapters I think need them, and if you have a problem with where they are, message me!

I've made a cover (but I'm looking for better ones than the shitty one I made on PicCollage)!

And finally, I've casted the characters that I have so far. You can find the cast... somewhere around here.

Here's a brief synopsis of the story: Charlie is sick. Not flu-sick, not metaphorically sick, cancer-sick. After a shitty 18th birthday party, tests, meds, and god knows what else, he finds himself slowly slipping away from reality. Until he finds someone to pull him back.
Miles is a recent med student grad starting as a nurse. Now, his assignment is to help Charlie 24/7.
However, things become tangled after they soon fall in love with each other. Does love last beyond life or is it really 'til death do us part?

Anyways, I'll let you get back to your reading.

Bye!!!