BMEM 01|Monday Blues,maths...

01 |Monday Blues ,Maths and Mr. Bad boy

Word count: 1855

"I love hard, so my feelings die slow

"I love hard, so my feelings die slow. But when I stop caring you are out"-unknown

 But when I stop caring you are out"-unknown

Myra's POV:

I hate Mondays, not only me but many are there too, its the end of a stress free weekend and start of crappy schools/offices. For me it is the first one. I sulked and walked with fast pace to reach my locker to grab my Calculus textbook in my locker.

I hate Monday with a burning passion, let's just say me and Monday are great enemies because every damn stupid things happen to me on the great 'MONDAY'.

Today I somehow overslept as my alarm didn't go on time, I tripped the stairs and now my damn bum (ass is quite cringe word, is it me or someone else? It's me only.okay) is sore. My poor bum *sigh*. I chocked on my damn burnt toast - talk about being klutz. But I made it to school on time but boom Maths is my first period with Mr. Whitman. Lucky for me he is one of the best teachers.

But I hate math way more than Mondays

I scanned the sea of students for my idiotic friends. Suddenly an arm sling around "Hello shortie!" I shrugged off the hand and turned around to find Lucas Wilson - co captain of our Swim team.

He stood 5'9 with broad shoulder with tan and soft brown curly hairs and bluish-grey eyes. The white see through t shirt clinged to his chest showing his well toned chest.

He was quite good looking but too flirtatious for my taste, he stopped flirting the moment he knew I was uncomfortable and slowly but gradually we became good friends. Due to my short height i.e. 5'2 he calls me shortie.

"What it is Lee?" I called him by the nickname given by me. "Oh I was checking whether our Captain remembers she has to check the swim team selection with coach tomorrow early in the morning." I groaned at it. I love swimming and being the captain but trust me the responsibilities with it can be a quite headache. "Ya how can I forget my ultimate duty."