BMEM 04| Be my cupid

04| Be my cupid

Word count:

" I don't want to but somehow a little part of me still loves you and wishes to be with you

" I don't want to but somehow a little part of me still loves you and wishes to be with you."

Myra's POV :

Myra's POV :

"Please I seriously like this girl. And I want your help. I know we have our differences but you are practically the school cupid why can't you help me?" Wesley was whining in the infirmary and the old nurse was looking between us amused.

"How about no honey. We both know Hailey will definitely kill me if she comes to know I am playing matchmaker for her bf. Not that I am afraid of her but that girl's scratch hurts like bitch." I replied bored out of my mind.

Well if you are looking for Jealousy then I am not. Okay a teensy weensy part.

You must be thinking what we are doing in school infirmary and me talking to Wesley King my heart breaker , ex boyfriend ?

Well let's go to half an hour ago.

Half an hour ago

It is my Gym class and we were supposed to play Dodge ball.

Coach John blew the whistle signalling every student of our lecture to assemble in front of him.

This class I shared with Jess,Alessandro,Lucas and well Wesley and his group.

Coach appointed Wesley and Mason another student as captain of both teams and asked them to pick groups.

I was in team Mason.

Wesley had tried to take me in his group but failed. I was getting suspicious. After two years of silence what does he want now?

The game was going well until one of the girl from Wesley's team accidentally hit me hard with the ball on my belly. Of course Wesley shooed everyone and took the opportunity to take me to infirmary.

"You wanted to skip gym?" I asked to avoid akwardness between us as he carried me in bridal style.

I regretted speaking because the next moment I was having pain in my belly.

"You okay?" I simply nodded.

"Myra I know we haven't been in best terms for last two years but I need your help...."

Present time

I winced as the bruise made it difficult for me to even say a word. "Look as much I love being matchmaker I am not being your cupid."

"But why?"

"Riley deserves better and well she is seeing someone else." I said to him truthfully . His face showed his frustration. He ran hands through his silky brown hairs.

"Why I can't be the one for her?" his voice showing desperation. This broke the part of my heart that clearly still loves him. He clearly has moved on from what we had.

I sighed and shook my head."I want to rest. Please if you on your way meet Alessandro send him here."

His eyes showed anger and his jaw clenched "Are you two dating or something? " If I hadn't known him better I would think he was jealous.

"That's none of your business King. Back off." I said calmly. I neither accepted nor denied it because he lost the right to get an explanation years ago.

He sighed and stood up from the stool near the table and bent down to kiss the crown of my head  but I moved so my  back was facing his front. It felt like old times whenever we fought and he knew it was his mistake.

"I am sorry." He said before living the infirmary.

I looked around the white room with distinct smell of medicines. Across the three beds in a roe was a window with the scenery of school garden.

"You called for me Bunny?" Alessandro's voice spoke behind me.

"Yes. I won't be able to attend the swim practice today so you are in charge.  It's your first practice with our team I am sorry I won't be able to help you out there."

He waved his hands "don't worry I will make sure we all become friends. Your sidekick will help me."

I groaned,"Lucas is not a sidekick."

"I was joking. Take care, I am going for my next lecture." He said.

"Bye."

After school was over I asked  Jessie to drive me home.

After reaching home I found no one was there so I carried myself to my room and fell on the bed with face first.

.....
A/n: Hey guys.*waving sheepishly*
How are you all doing?
Studies are getting tough. School is a major bitch.
Please sweet darlings comment and tell me how you liked it. Please don't forget to vote.