The Betrayal

Ash and Pikachu arrived in the streets of Pallet town. They had just left Kalos after saying goodbye to Clemont, Bonnie and Serena. Ash knew that Serena is in love with him but he didn't love her. Ash and Pikachu arrived in front of his house and knocks the door. Someone opened the door and it was Delia who opened the door. "Ash, you're friends and I are gonna talk to you." Ash and Pikachu headed into the living roon to see his travelling companions and rivals: Brock, Misty, Tracey, Gary, May, Max, Dawn, Kenny, Iris, Cilan, Clemont, Bonnie, Serena and Trip.

Ash: Hey guys what's up and Clemont, Bonnie and Serena, What are you doing here?

Brock: Listen Ash, You should give up your dream and stop being a pokemon master.

Ash: WHAT?! WHY SHOULD I?

Misty: Ash, you made this by far and you haven't win a single league.

Ash: But I win the Orange League.

Tracey: Ash, the Orange League are just flukes.

Delia: Ash, give up. Why wont you become a pokemon researcher like Gary?

Ash: YOU TOO MOM?!

May, Dawn, Iris and Serena: You are so dense Ash.

Max, Bonnie, Gary, Kenny, And Trip: And you were always weak it comes to pokemon battles!!

Ash and Pikachu's eyes widened in shock that he called weak and dense.

Ash: Is this all you're think of this?
Pikachu: pikaaa?

The traitors: YES!!

Ash: Fine! Pikachu let's go!

Pikachu hopped on his shoulder and release a dagger which is a "blink dagger" that anyone cannot see the strange thing.

The traitors widened in shock as Ash and Pikachu were teleported away from his house.

Ash and Pikachu ran into the Laboratory room and knock the door. Professor Oak open the door.

Professor: Ash, My boy how are you doing?

Ash: Not good Prof.

Professor: What? Why?

Ash told that his friends and family betray him that he is called weak and this makes the Professor really angry.

Prof: And Gary too? How dare they? Ash, I will give you something amazing.

Ash: What is it?

Prof: It is a Nanodex. It is a upgrade version of Pokenav Pokedex so it can carry an unlimited  load of pokemon and it can contact some people too. Here, I can give to you.

Ash: Thank you Prof.

Prof: No Problem Ash.

Meanwhile: In the Dota World (I'm an Idiot)

Kael: Everyone, we have to save Ash the Juggernaut from darkness He is in Another world full of strange creatures that we have never had. It's time to save the Juggernaut from darkness.

All: Yes sir!

The 7 girls: We miss you and we love you! ASH YURNERO!

The 7 girls are praying that Ash would be came back to them.

And Kael set up a portal and Rikimaru first entered the portal to get Ash from the incident.

Back in Pallet Town:

Ash ran and headed in Prof's Ranch and meet his old pokemons.

Ash: Guys, Something happened in my house and I will take you to my Nanodex.