The Heroes and Ash in the Pokemon World

So Guys I'm back for 1 year. You kinda missed this Story. So here it is.

It has been 6 days since the recovery of Lanaya. Ash quickly pack his bag to continue his journey and training to the pokemon world. When the Girls entered the room and shocked.

Lina: Ash, Are you leaving? (confused and shock)

Ash: Yeah, To continue my journey.

Rylai: (crying and sob) Ash! Don't leave us.

Lanaya: (cries,turned into sob) You have a promise that you wouldn't leave us.

Lyralei: Yes Ash! (sobs).

The other 4(including Lina): (all of them hugged Ash and sobs) Please Ash! Stay here! We don't want you to get hurt!

The girls continued to stop and hugging him until ash kissed them on the lips.

Ash: Ummmm..... You can join me in the world if you want.

Tresdin: Really, Ash.

Ash: Of Course.

The Girls: Thank you Ashy!

Ash: You are welcome. Come on girls. Pack all the stuffs that you like and I am going to the lobby to meet Sven and the others.

The Girls are running to their houses filled with joy as Ash went to the lobby where his friends are there.

-Scene Change-
-Dota 2 Lobby-

Ash: Alright Everyone! Listen up. (Everyone looks at him) Now. I need to continue my journey as A Pokemon trainer. (Everybody now in frown) It's Ok Everybody. Because I am returning here for how many years. Ok? (Everyone Nodded) So....... Who wants to come with me?

Everyone except Sven's Group are not raising their hands because they will be guarding the Lobby or any other things they had.

Ash: Ok Guys! LET'S GO!

Sven and the others: Yeah!

Ash: (thoughts) Lookout Traitors! I'm Coming For you!!!! (Continues) Sven, Now The Portal Scroll!

Sven: (pulls out the scroll) Ok Yurnero! Here! (Passes it to Yurnero)

And then They're waving goodbyes to their fellow heroes who stayed in the Dota World.....

-Meanwhile at the Kanto Region: Pallet Town, Oak's Lab-

Prof. Oak right now continues his research about the existence of the legendaries when he heard a faint sound coming from outside. Then he suddenly opened the door to see The man with his Allies.

Prof: "Excuse me, Sir-"

Ash: Come on Professor Oak, You know me.

Prof: Ash?

Ash: The one and only.

Prof: Where have you been? I'm so worried about you?

Ash: Just in the another dimension thanks to my Friends here.

Prof: (Sees them) So these your friends now Ash?

Ash: Yes Professor, Everyone meet Professor Samuel Oak From Here we called Kanto Region. Professor, Meet my Brother Sven, Wukong, Davion, Kael, Rikimaru, Purist,  and these are my Girlfriends, Lanaya, Lyralei, Rylai, Lina, Luna, Traxex and of Course Tresdin.

Heroes Except Ash: Hello Professor.

Meanwhile at The Hall of Origin

When Arceus saw The Chosen One through the Observer, She cries in joy but when she saw the Goat who turned invisible who thought he kidnapped him. Her cries of joy turned to be angry.

Arceus: The Strange Goat!!! What---??

She saw 7 Girls hugged her Ashy too. She felt heartbroken. Then she called the Legendaries for the meeting.

After 4 Months Since The Heroes Talk with The Legendaries And Arceus Joins Ash's Harem. The Legendaries agreed to come with the heroes. Known to them were 7 Dragon Balls were everywhere around this Pokemon world. That Legendaries didn't know about the Dragon Balls that were placed everywhere......

This is Just A Short Chapter. Just have to fix Everything. Stay tuned guys for the Next Chap.

Another fact: Let me get this Straight. There are two Arceus. One is from the Pokemon world and one is a human but her name is Hera. The wife of Zeus.