Giggles Pt. 1

Ready for the first chapter?!

LET ME KNOW if you ship BOOMUBBLES!!!!!

******

Bubbles burst into a fit of giggles, and ended up having to hide her face in a pillow to calm down- or at least make it sound like she was.

Blossom rolled her eyes, trying to hold off a smile at her sisters while Buttercup decided to use that moment to jump on Bubbles- attacking her with a pillow. It didn't take long for Bubbles to convince Blossom to join the pillow fight, she could convince anyone after all. It was impossible to say 'no' to her cute face.

Buttercup tripped Blossom, making her fall face first on the ground. Bubbles held a hand over her mouth and exchanged wide eyes with Buttercup. For sixteen year olds, they were still just as playful as ever.

Blossom launched pillow after pillow at Buttercup- which she barely dodged. While Bubbles hopped around the room dancing and laughing at her sister's attempt to murder Buttercup with a pillow.

''Hey Bloss!" Buttercup hollered, right before launching herself straight at the red haired girl- knocking her through one of the bedroom walls.

Bubbles bounced over to the hole, peering in to see where they had gone- but quickly flew backwards out of the way as lasers were shot past her.

''BUTTERCUP!!!!" Blossom shouted, chasing said raven haired girl into the room. 

Before someone died, Bubbles pounced on both her sisters- going down with them and landing in a heap on the ground. The girls stared at each other for a second, before promptly bursting into laughter.

''So....would that be a 'no' to the movies...?" A masculine voice asked from behind them.

All three girls looked at the door to their room- seeing none other than the RowdyRuff Boys watching them with raised eyebrows, it was clear they'd been there for awhile.

Bubbles jumped up and launched herself at Boomer yelling,''BOOM BOOM!!!" She ended up knocking them so far backwards they went out of the room.

''Geez Bubbles, miss him much?'' Buttercup teased, putting a hand on her hip while watching the blues walk back into the room. ''We saw them last night."

''Of course!'' Bubbles giggled, jumping on Boomer.

No one was surprised, they were pretty used to it. She would climb on him and make him carry her, or just hug him like a koala as he walked around holding her. She even took naps on him on the way to school.

''Movies sound good to you guys?" Boomer asked, holding Bubbles close to him and kissing her head, making her giggle.

''Sure,'' Blossom said. Before the boys could blink all three girls had zoomed into the closet and all around the room, and were standing in front of them wearing makeup and jackets with their purses in their hands.

******

Bubbles sat next to Boomer, curled up in his side where she was partially laying on him. He was cooing and smiling at her adorable face as she watched the movie. She was so transfixed on the screen she didn't notice when he pulled her into his lap, adjusting her so they were both comfortable.

He glanced at his brothers, to see how they were doing with their girlfriends. Butch was trying to get Buttercup to look at him or even talk to him, she must have still been upset about something. While Brick was busy kissing Blossom and glaring at any guy within ten feet of her when she wasn't paying attention.

His attention went back to the angel in his lap, when he heard her giggling. Only to see she was giggling at him.

He couldn't stop the smile from being on his face even if he tried,''Sorry for the bank thing last night,'' he murmured sheepishly.

She rolled her eyes,''Blossom and Buttercup will give you enough hard time about that. Besides we caught you guys anyways- so it's fine now.''

''You can catch me anytime, if it'll make you happy,'' he winked at her making her giggle even more.

''You're cute Boomie,'' she said, pressing a kiss to his cheek, promptly before dosing off while hugging him like a koala.

******

GAH!!

SO KAWAII!!!!!!!

*blushes furiously and mutters* Boomubbles is too cute for words.....

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?! I can't pick a favorite ship anymore!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT'S HAPPENED?!?!?!

(Ignore the mental breakdown,

DID you guys like it?!)