Giggles Pt. 2

Time for anotha chapter!!!    ;)

******

Bubbles loved to play and giggle. Everyone knew that. They would laugh with her, or just smile at her.

But she wasn't giggling right now, or anything even remotely close to happy.

And that's how Boomer knew, he was as good as dead.

He and his brothers may have been dating the PowerPuffs, but they were still villains. They didn't try to kill their girlfriends anymore- just stealing stuff here and there, etc.

Well... that wasn't how the girls saw it. Especially not Bubbles.

Buttercup would fight with Butch, but wouldn't really make to big of a deal out of it for long- but then again she was kind of a rebel herself. Blossom, however would give Brick the silent treatment, letting him know she was very disappointed. Eventually he caved in and apologized and did whatever it took to get back on her good side, but only after he was stubborn for as long as possible.

Bubbles on the other hand... was a very different case for Boomer. Usually, he never did a tone of bad stuff like his brothers, and when he did- they had forced him to. She was very understanding usually, and forgiving.

Not this time, this time she was pissed.

At him and his brothers.

~before~

''You did what?!" Boomer snapped at raven haired brother, idiot of a brother.

''I sneaked into Buttercup's room, and was looking for her blankie to tease her about it- but saw Octi....and, one thing led to another...and,'' Butch scratched the back of his neck nervously,''I took him with me,'' he pulled out Bubbles' prized stuffed animal out of his back pocket.

Brick slapped a hand to his forehead,''Why?!"

Butch just shrugged,''Look, I'll return it- let's just rob something and then get back.''

Brick glared at Butch angrily,''You realize that my girlfriend is gonna kick my butt if I had anything to do with her sister crying about a stupid toy?!"

Boomer punched the wall closest to them,''You realize that's my girlfriend's favorite thing in the whole world? One thing happens to it, or she finds out it's missing- I'll kill you myself and give the body to Buttercup as a gift,'' he hissed.

Butch rolled his eyes,''If we hurry, we won't get caught.''

Boomer shot Brick look, but the red head just grunted in annoyance. Sure they wouldn't get caught, it wasn't like they were dating superheros or anything....

''Wait, so Bubbles loves that thing more than you?" Butch smirked at Boomer, who glared in response.

''Blossom loves her hairbow more than Brick, and Buttercup would probably hook up with her blankie if she could,'' He reminded his brothers, who each glared back at him.

Not only did the RowdyRuffs get caught stealing several sports cars, but their girlfriends happened to show up right at the moment when Octi was getting fought over by the boys.

''Give him back! Bubbles will kill me if anything happens to him!" Boomer snatched the stuffed octopus out of his brother's hands.

''I said I'd give it back!" Butch growled.

''Shut up! Just give the stupid thing to her in the morning like you found it, she's freaking sixteen- she can survive without a dumb toy for a few hours,'' Brick interrupted, getting annoyed very quickly with the arguments.

A tearful sob, stopped them in their tracks though. And they turned to face none other than the PowerPuff Girls right above their heads.

Butch froze at the sight of Buttercup's disappointed face- he hadn't exactly seen that expression on her face before...and he knew he was officially in the doghouse.

Brick paled at the sight of Blossom who was comforting a crying Bubbles, his girlfriend glared at him with her eyes turning a shade of red that meant her lasers were coming soon.

And then, Blossom and Buttercup both stepped back- away from Bubbles, like they were about to watch a show happen.

Boomer wondered why, when he saw Octi hanging from Butch's hands- missing an arm and covered in dirt. He gulped, at the expression on his innocent girlfriend's face.

Her eyes turned hard, and the tears stopped in an instant,''Stupid toy? I'm too old for toys now?!" She shouted each word, getting angrier by the second- and shaking with her wrath. 

''N-no,'' Brick and Butch stuttered, clearly terrified. But not as much as Boomer- he was the one who hadn't done anything sooner...

After going hardcore, and pummeling the boys so much they probably needed a hospital- she picked up Octi and flew to her sisters- who instantly started comforting her as she cried.

Boomer winced as he crawled out of the crater that he and his brothers had been nearly killed in only a minute ago. He glanced back at his brothers- he hadn't received a beating nearly as bad as they had, that was for sure. He just hoped that meant Bubbles wasn't as mad at him as she was at Brick and Butch.

''Boom Boom?" A soft, angelic voice called to him.

He looked up at Bubbles, holding Octi in her arms as she watched him with a concerned expression,''Blossom is gonna fix Octi tomorrow, are you coming?"

He nodded his head, flying up to meet her- her sisters had already left by the time he reached her and taken Octi with them.''Are you mad?" he asked carefully.

She hugged him, wrapping her legs around him so he could carry her as he flew, she pulled away and studied him for a moment, before letting out a single soft giggle,''Y'know Octi isn'y my favorite thing in the whole world, right?''

He beamed,''You're definitely my favorite everything,'' he said smiling at her.

''Do you think I beat Brick and Butch enough, where Blossom and Buttercup won't be as mad?" Bubbles asked.

Boomer raised an eyebrow,''No way, they're probably gonna still be pissed in two months.''

''True,'' she nodded,''Good thing, I can only be mad at you for a minute or two at most.''

******

My reactions writing this:

AwW!! TOO CUTE!! TOO MUCH CUTENESSS!!!!!!!!!

*tears* BOOMUBBLES!!!!!!!!