Chappie 5: Thank God For The Bubblehead Charm

.............

After much thought I decided that I would go easy on the marauders. After all, how do you make friends if you humiliate everyone who talks to you?

The next class, charms, passed and I headed off to the great hall to set up my next prank.

Just as I was walking out to the Great Hall some people I had seen around, Austyn and Miley... I think came up to me.

They looked up from where they were chatting when they felt someone's eyes on them and saw me. Almost immediately the tall one, Austyn, grinned and weaved her way through a bunch of first years, Miley following after.

"Oh my god! are you that chick who made Soreline faint? how did you do it, he's like, invincible to pranks!" I was a bit startled by the fact that this crazy girl was practically fangirling over me. Miley came up behind her.

"Holy crap! your the girl who argued with the sorting hat and can play epic guitar. OMG!!! Is it true you made those chickens appear at the station? and-"

I cut her off. They seemed nice enough people so I decided to tell them the plans for my next prank. I needed help from other people anyway.

"How would you like to be a par of my next prank?"

They froze. Eyes wide, jaw dropped. They stayed suspended in that state for three seconds before my ears were blasted off with excited squeals.

"Oh my god we can help! Yes! Yes! Yes! Eeeeeek!"

"What are we doing! Who is getting pranked? I'm so excited!!"

It took me a while but I explained to then what they had to do. I had pulled this prank before but it was on a teacher instead of a student. I had written it down in the SSPB for later reference.

Miley was a Ravenclaw so Austyn had to do the actual prank. I handed her a small vial of purple liquid and went to distract the marauders, my targets the best way I could, bragging.

"Did you see Soreline when he was getting eaten by that plant? all my idea! how can you pranksters even compare to my awesomeness!"

I had their attention and watched Austyn tip a few drops from the vial onto all of their lunches out if the corner of my eye. However Sirius and James were getting rather red in the face from anger.

My eyes widened, James had one scary death glare. It seems that these guys do not like listening to other people's achievements.

"I'll just be on my way..."

I left rather quickly. I knew that Austyn had finished her part if the prank. We met up with Miley further down the table. The boys had completely forgotten about me and were scoffing down their lunches. All except for Remus who was looking at me, eyebrows raised. He knew.

I motioned 'shhh' with my fingers and he nodded with a small smile.

I sat down and started on my steak. What can I say? I love meat! I was concerned that Austyn would give the prank away. She was practically bouncing on her seat with excitement.

After what seemed like an exceedingly long lunch the marauders looked at each other and made their way towards me in silence.

James stood in front of me and cleared his throat.

"Tu-aarrrrgghhh!"

Everybody around us was suddenly engulfed in the most rotten burp smell possible. Everybody eyes went strait to the culprit. James Potter.

"What the pppfftttttt"

Sirius Black went red from embarrassment as another stench wave rolled over Gryffindors , this time a fart. He tried again.

"What's goin-aaarrrrppp"

The previous giggle that had spread across the great hall were suddenly stifled as an even greater odor engulfed the whole room. I managed to whip my wand out and quickly muttered the bubble head charm.

Fresh air never smelt so good.

I let out a sigh of relief. Everyone's heads whipped to me and I could see the looks of confusion on their faces. They hadn't learnt about the bubble head charm yet.

I looked at Austyn, who was looking at me with pleading eyes. Her cheeks puffed out in an attempt to hold her breath. I quickly did the charm on her and Miley.

"What was that, dearest marauders?" I teased.

"Wha-blffff" Peter tried to talk.

Everybody in the hall were shooting death glares at the marauders and streaming to the door to escape the foul smell.

"I think you should stop talking." Said Remus. It was slightly muffled because of the napkin he was holding over his mouth.

Everyone's heads whipped around to she who would dare open their mouthes and I took it as my chance to escape. I motioned for the two girls to follow me and lead them out of the great hall. We managed to make it down a corridor before collapsing in a heap on a random staircase. Our body's shaking with laughter.

"That *gasp* was the most hilarious thing I have ever seen!" Panted Austyn.

After we had recovered from our laughing fit we made out way to our next class. It was transfiguration and thankfully Gryffindors were with Ravenclaws so we wouldn't get separated from Miley.

As we walked in we immediately spotted the marauders sitting in the middle back of the classroom. Everybody had moved as far away as possible from them to avoid the stench that probably still covered them. I had no idea, I still had an airtight fish bowl over my head.

McGonagall walked into the classroom and wrinkled her nose in disgust. She waver her wand and muttered a spell and the class let out a collective sigh.

We stared on the lesson. We were studying theory on transforming stones. Unfortunately McGonagall kept springing surprise questions on random students.

"Mister Potter, what do all of these spoken incantations have in common?"

His eyes widened and he started shaking his head frantically. McGonagall narrowed her eyes.

"What happens to be the matter Potter?" she asked

James just kept shaking his head and Remus tentatively raised an arm.

"I don't think you want him to answer that Professor, I could answer the question for him."

"Oh no Remus, I would like him to answer me himself. Hurry up with it Potter or I will have to give you a detention"

James slumped his shoulders and opened his mouth,

"you s- uuurrrggg!"

The classroom filled up with the same stench as before and all of the students stood up and pressed to the sides of the classroom to try and get away from the smell. McGonagall did the same spell as before and once again the classroom cleared of the smell. McGonagall was red in the face as she ordered the marauders to stay back after class.

I chuckled to myself as I left and looked up to catch Remus's eye. I shrugged at him and continued out the door. I'll give him something to make them better in a while, right now I have a couple of people to inform out this pranks success.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Sorry for the wait. I know its been a crazy long time and I'm probably not going  to be updating for a long time. I hope you enjoyed that chapter and thanks for reading.

Thanks kohana's

H.Osgood