Chapter 2

"Tina....? But what? How did you-" Newt started stuttering as soon as he opened the door.

Tina was frozen in place staring at him, he was just as handsome as she remembered him. His hair everywhere, jawline perfectly angled. The way he said her name, Wait was he talking her?

"Oh I, have to talk to Theseus Scamander, if you could lead me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated." She said bringing her attention back to the conversation.

"You're here for Theseus....?" He asked, it was almost as if he was hurt by that.

She nodded, "Yes I am."

"It seems he's taking all the women I like." He mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?" Tina asked

"What? Nothing!" He said blushing furiously, "Theseus is here I'll take you to him." He opened the door wider for her to walk in. She thanked him and followed him to a living room.

She was right it was a party, there was his parents Theseus and-

Oh no

Leta Lestrange the girl in Newts picture this must be why he never came to deliver her his book he was back with Leta of course.

She felt her heart sink and suddenly she didn't feel like delivering a message.

"Uh excuse me who are you?" Theseus asked, Leta rose an eyebrow, "She looks like the girl in the picture, in his case."

Tina almost laughed at that, of course it wasn't Tina in the picture it was Leta. And when she turned to look at Newt like she was crazy she saw him awkwardly looking down and shuffling his feet.

She figured not to bring it up "Uh.... anyways I need to talk to Theseus it's urgent." She quickly explained.

"Theseus? Why would you need to talk to my fiancé?" Leta asked

Wait what? Tina thought, Theseus is engaged to Leta? She looked back at Newt again, but he still was finding his shoes more interesting.

She turned back a little frustrated, "Yes I do, it's part of his job I'm an Auror from MACUSA and we have an international emergency."

Theseus put his wine down, "which is?"

"Grindelwald has escaped and we have reason to believe he is here in Europe, I was sent to England to warn you while others are scattered across Europe warning the others."

Silence fell through out the room. She assumed from shock, "we need the ministries help and your minister is out that means the responsibility falls in your hands."

Theseus cleared his throat and quickly apparated without saying a word. "Theseus!" Leta yelled, "Why would he just leave me!" She whined.

Newt was mumbling something else that she couldn't understand probably about Leta. She suddenly realized she didn't know what to do next. Follow Theseus? Demand answers from Newt? Knock Leta out? She couldn't decide.

"Tina..." Newt said barely above a whisper.

She turned and faced him, "Yes?"

"I- it's just really good to see you again." He said shyly.

She wanted to hug him and say she missed him, but she was so hurt. "I was expecting to see you again, but I think I let my hopes get up. Even a short letter saying you wouldn't come would have sufficed." She said before excuse herself and going back outside.

Newt was baffled, of course she would be upset how could he be so stupid to leave her hanging like that?

"Wait Tina!" He yelled running after her.

She stopped in her tracks, "What?"

"Please don't be upset I can explain, I am so sorry, it's just I've been so busy and I couldn't even write one letter let alone plan a trip and please just forgive me I can't bare the thought of you being cross with me." He said stumbling over his words.

A small smile crept at her lips, but she quickly frowned again. "I don't know how to feel about this Newt I honestly just thought you'd forgotten about me and now the whole Grindelwald thing and I'm so stressed." She finally admitted.

He nodded, "It will be okay Grindelwald will be captured before you know it, he has to be with the best Auror in the whole world here in England."

She blushed, "oh well- uh that's an overstatement."

"An understatement." He insisted

She looked up at him and shrugged, "I don't even know where to start."

He looked around as if someone could be listening to them, "I do, come on." And before she could think he had taken her hand and apparated to a little town.

"Wizarding town here in England, were going to visit a professor of mine he lives here." He explained.

Tina looked around a little surprised "you have towns just for wizards?" She asked

He nodded, "Yep no need to worry about sneaking past a mean old land lady."

Tina laughed, "you only had to do that once and then you ditched me."

"Terrible mistake on my part." He said getting a little flustered as soon as those words left his mouth. Tina blushed before changing the subject, "so his house?"

"Right yes of course."

Newt ran up to a random house and knocked on the door. The door opened on the first knock but no one was at the door.

He took out his wand, "Professor? We have some news and we need your help."

Dumbledore appeared on a couch suddenly as if he was invisible, "oh hello newton I see you've heard the news of Grindelwalds escape."

"How did you know so quickly?" Tina asked surprised.

He shrugged, "I have my ways, and I think I know where he is."

Sorry for the short chapter everyone but I'm in a pretty terrible mood so hopefully this is good enough until I can write a nice long one