Chapter One

Tsumiki Miniwa is sitting in her classroom, looking down at her desk as she sighs, in a daydream-like trance.

Her cat ears spring up and flick as she begins thinking of her love, Io-san. She has kept her feelings in but feels as if he does know.

She can't tell if he loves her back, or if he even cares.

Just as she is about too look up, a hand places itself on her head and begins itching her head. It's Io-san. Tsumiki would gasp, and blush deeply.

"I-I-Io.." Tsumiki manages to choke out, and look up at Io. He smiles down at her, "Yes?". She didn't expect his response, she would shiver, "G-Good morning" Her ears twitched with joy at a very quick pace.

He moved his hands to her underarms and picked her up, and was a bit surprised, "I never knew you were this light, Tsumiki." He teased and put her down infront of him.

Tsumiki blushed uncontrollably, and hid her face in her hands, slightly embarrassed, but was also hiding her smile. She loved him. And wanted to confess. She decided she will after school.

While Tsumiki was in deep thought, Io was doing the same. He was also planning his confession of love to her after school.

After School...

Tsumiki is waiting outside for Io, she is blushing uncontrollably, looking down at her feet to kind of hide it. So far Hime-chi and Mayoi-san haven't been so interrupting, which she was appreciative of.

Io nervously was walking out of the school. He was ready. He didn't know if he was. But he was sure. He wanted to be. He wanted to do this.

They both turned the same corner at the same time, and collided. Tsumiki, being the small one she is, collided with his waist and stumbled back, and squeaked. "I-Io?-" She looked up to him, only to be picked up and hugged closely.

Io would whisper softly into her cat-like ear, "I.. I love you, Tsumiki." He would be blushing slightly.

Tsumiki blushed deeply upon hearing this and hugged back. She ended up bursting into tears of joy. She couldn't hold them back anymore.

Io put her down and kneeled infront of her, and felt her soft lips press against his cheek, "I..I..I love you too, I-Io."

They both blushed and hugged tightly, both happy they confessed that beloved day.