Chapter Two

The small cat-like female is sitting in Io's home, calmly as she noms a bit of a cookie. She looks to Io, who smiled to her and pet her.

Tsumiki's cat ears flew up and twitched as she leaned on him. "So delicate, so small" He teased. The doorbell rang out, and Io stood up, "Wait here." He walked out.

Tsumiki finished her small treat and sighed, and heard none-other than Mayoi-san's voice as she ran into the room, "Hellooo Tsumiki-san!" She would wave.

Tsumiki sighs, "Good morning" she would stand up. Hime-chi also entered the room and waved, followed by Io. "Can you two wait outside of the room for a second?" He spoke calmly and the two did so.

Io kneeled infront of Tsumiki, "Should we tell them?" He spoke quietly. She shook her head, "we should be secret with this.." She would hug him.

Io nodded, and planted a small kiss on her forehead, and got sprayed with a bit of blood of which erupted from Tsumiki's nose "Ah!" She gasped as she fell to the ground, blushing deeply.

Mayoi-san And Hime-chi bursted into the room, and saw Tsumiki on the floor, and Io kneeling infront of her.

"Ohh I see~" Mayoi-san smiled, "You did something and overwhelmed Tsumiki-san!" She placed her hands on her hips, smiling.

Hime-chi also got a nosebleed and fell to the floor. Io was blushing, "oh..?" He stood up, and hid his mouth behind his hand.

Mayoi-san gasped, "You're blushing! Was I right? Do you love Tsumiki-san?!" She was surprised and was jumping to conclusions too fast for Io's liking.

Tsumiki stood up and approached Mayoi-san, obviously in a rage, she punched Mayoi-san, sending her into the wall behind her.

Tsumiki shoved Hime-chi out of the room and hugged Io again. Her cat ears twitched, and Io pet her, "Thank you for taking care of that." He spoke calmly and picked up Tsumiki, placing her on his bed. "I'll go and kick them out now." He got up and walked out of the room, dragging Hime-chi out of the apartment and telling Mayoi-san to leave and act like this never happened.

After Io returned he found that Tsumiki fell asleep on his bed, cuddling his pillow. He smiles and tucked her in, and began finishing the rest of his daily routine.