Chapter 1

"Mayra, Its time for your college" my dad shouted from the living room.
"Yes dad, I know. I'll be there on time. Don't worry" I shouted back as the speakers was blasting a ariana grande song.

"I will drop you today. You can take your car from tomorrow. Your mom will come to pick you up" he said loudly.

Ahh.. first of the college and I've to depend on my parents. I was frustated but thanked god that I can take my car from tomorrow. I didn't wanted fight over this small issue so I just put on my black wedges and saw myself on the mirror for the last time and picked up my rose gold sling bag and walked towards the living room.

"Okay. But from tomorrow, I'll take my car. I don't want to depend on you. You both are busy and I don't want to travel in a cab or something." I calmly explained him.

He smiled and nodded putting his newspaper down.
"May, do you want boiled eggs or omelete" my mom asked.
"Anything is fine" I said as I scrolled through my instagram feed.
"Here's your breakfast" my mom smiled as she put the plate on the table. She sat next to me.

"Babygirl, you know what you are doing right. You are going to the best university in california and you are making your career in law. Focus on what you are doing and have fun but study." My mom said and I nodded.

She's very serious about education and somewhere I'm also very practical in life, but this time I want some adventure. I want to experience what a college life is like.

"Lets go" dad said as he got up and washed his hands. I put everything I needed in my bag. I hugged mom and left.

I opened the car door and threw my bag on the back seat.
I wore the earphone in one ear so I can listen if dad say something but he was busy driving.
My favourite song was playing 'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I'd never been' as the taylor swift song was playing there was some feeling that was making me nervous.

I pushed all the negative thoughts and changed the song to ' side to side by ariana'.

After what it seemed like 20 mins we reached to my college. I sat in the car took a deep breath. I looked at my father and I can see he was proud of her daughter and I want him to be proud of me like this always.

I hugged him and he wished me luck for the first day of college. I took my bag and got out of the car. I waved at dad and he was gone.

I was nervous, I was so damn nervous that I wanted to run back home.
I closed my eyes and all I saw was how proud my parents are of me. I opened my eyes and took a step forward.
I looked at people who were not as nervous as me. Some were laughing and some were sitting and talking. Some were wearing headphones and walking towards the hall.
I saw a girl who was searching fot something in the bag, I walked towards her and tapped on her shoulder.
She looked at me and gave me a small smile.
"Yes" she said with an american accent.
"Actually I'm new here and I don't know where to go"
"Oh. I'm also new. Which course?" She asked looking at me.
"Law" I said.
"Same" she squealed and told me follow her.
"What is your name" she asked looking in front.
"Mayra and you?"
"Eva"
She was beautiful. Her long wavy brown hair was so perfect. She had blue eyes and she was approx 5'8 as me.
We reached in a hall where many students were looking at a notice.
"So lets look which classes we have and all. They will give us more info." She pointed at 2 mid aged women sitting.
After we figured out everything. We left for our class. We were walking and suddenly I bumped into someone and fall. It was a boy, who looked so hot in his white plain tee and black fitted jeans. He looked at me and I thought he would give his hand to me to help me get up but , "God has given you 2 fucking eyes and you can't see where you are walking. Stupid" he said this, got up and left leaving me there.
He didnt gave me chance to speak.
"Oh mayra are you okay." She asked and her voice can tell she was concerned.
"Yeah. I'm fine but that guy is so arrogant." I rolled my eyes as I said it.
"He our senior." as she said it I remembered how he looked.
He was so handsome. He had the perfecy jawline. He had that perfect bad boy look in him.

******* ********     ******** *******
We had a break after so long and someone told us that there ia basketball game tonight.
"Are you coming?" Eva asked me hoping I would say yes because she wants to know how many hot boys are here in the uni.
"Maybe, I dont know." I told her still debating with myself if I should go or not.
"Please come we'll have fun" she said as we sat at the basketball court.
"We'll have fun sitting here and looking at the game. Are you serious" I said as I looked over 2 boys coming inside the court.
"Oh please mayra. Don't be boring. You have to come" she said in frustation.
"Okay. I'll just call my mom. By the way do you have a car. If you'll leave me home I'll stay. Dad said I can take my car from tomorrow. And we should leave two boys are coming in our direction" I said getting up.
"Oh okay. Yes I'll drop you" she said following me.

As we were passing my eyes met with the one I bumped into in morning. He was looking so hot in the jersey.
We passed through each other but I wasn't able to look away his eyes. Oh my god. What the hell is wrong with me I said to myself.

"Did you see Zach was looking at you. Oh my god I think he likes you" she whispered but I noticed the excitement in her voice.
"What are you talking about. He was probably thinking what kind of girl I am and all. He was damn rude to me."
I said. Even though i was replaying that moment.