LWTG - Chapter 26

Okay, I just want to say yesterday(June 2nd, 2012) was the best day/night of my life. I went to the one direction concert in Chicago at the Allstate Arena, and so a lot of things happened. Olly Murs & Manika were their opening acts: WOO! Then, Harry got his shirt ripped open by Zayn & Liam during his WMYB solo. Niall's shirt came undone during 'I want', there was a TON of screaming. Also zayn had his hair down, Louis and Harry played soccer(Or football, for all the Australian and UK readers, and anyone else who calls it football) with the beachballs. Niall played gutair with his injured thumb </3 A twitter question asked them to do their best american accents, impressions of each other, for niall to do a defying gravity jump. Also, harry & Niall thanked us for our deep dish pizza. Gotta love these boys. <3 Best night of my life.

Anyway, on with the story. Sorry for my rambling on.

Chapter 26

Kayleigh's P.O.V

"Five minutes till you go on boys, five minutes." Paul said, poking his head through the boys dressing room door. They all nodded in acknowledgement to Paul and continued on doing what they were doing.

"Are you guys sitting in the arena tonight or are you guys staying backstage?" Louis asked us, pulling up his suspender straps that were hooked onto his bright red skinny jeans.

"Uhm, I'll be sitting in the arena but it depends where theres an open seat. Also, does anyone have any earplugs? These fans can get pretty loud." Chelsea said, laughing at her statement. I rolled my eyes and took a sip of the coffee I had infront of me.

"Chelsea, most of the time it's you screaming your lungs out."

She turned towards me and brought her index finger up to her lips and said, "Shh, they don't need to know that!"

"Chels, we can hear you screaming from a mile away, of course we know you're the one doing a majority of the screaming during our concerts." Zayn said, focusing on the mirror infront of him and geling up his hair a bit more so it stayed up while he was out on the stage. Chelsea's face turned a bright pink and she hid under her hair while Zayn laughed at her.

"Alright boys, it's time to go on." Paul said, reappearing in the doorway.

"Let's do this lads!" Niall said, jumping around like an idiot.

"I'll just be back here in the dressing room, come get me when the show is over with." I announced, laying down on the couch where Liam had been sitting just a few seconds ago, "Good luck!" I added to them as they walked out of the dressing room and towards the stage. After a few minutes of silence, I heard the screams of over 500,000 girls in the arena. Great, how am I going to get to sleep now? I moved the pillow so it was under my head and layed my head onto it, closing my eyes and hoping for sleep too take me, because I was up all night yesterday after we had arrived in Australia.

******

Niall's P.O.V

We walked into the dressing room after we finished our songs for the 'Summer Beach party' part. We had to change into our clothes for the autmn part, where we would be singing a few more songs because we moved into the winter season performance.

"Come boys, let's move. Your clothes are on the rack too the left and are labeled with all your names." Our wardrobe person, Holly Day* told us.

We all rushed towards the rake and started stripping off our clothes quickly and putting on the clothes that were for the next performance. I looked over at the couch where I saw a sleeping Leigh. I smiled, how could she be sleeping with all this noise going on?