Section 7.4 of Chapter 7: Preparations

7.4 - In the Capitol, Glader preparation area-TMr:

        Gally woke up in a makeshift hospital ward. As he struggled to remember what had just happened, he shifted. When he moved, he felt a great pain in his side. He looked over at his hip, and noticed there was a huge burn there. 'Why...', he thought, then the wave of pain came crashing down upon him again. He lost consciousness and collapsed back down onto the bed again. When he woke up, he saw people standing over him, and freaked out because he remembered the people from W.I.C.K.E.D. standing over him that time they made him their puppet and he did something unspeakable. The time where Thomas had finally gotten the chance to beat him up, though he didn't know Gally had never intended to do what he did. Gally cried out, and his eyes darted from side to side. The Capitol stylists looked alarmed, yet carried on with their job. When they tried to get closer to Gally, however, they noticed he wouldn't let them near his burn, for he wriggled whenever they were near it. The Capitol stylists decided to help the poor boy out, because he was now in tears. Tears for how he had been treated in the Glade. Tears for his encounter with the Grievers. Tears for being controlled by W.I.C.K.E.D. Tears for not being able to fight back when Thomas hit him, over and over. Tears for when he had been forced to recover practically on his own. Tears for being dropped off in an unknown city, again alone. Tears for the deaths of his new friends in The Right Arm. Tears for being chosen for the Games. Tears for being weak and crying, they were all coming out now. All in one shower of emotion, and he couldn't stop himself. He had mostly kept them to himself, and tried to act brave, but he couldn't stop them now. The stylists watched with pity, for other than consoling him and helping him get ready for the Games, they couldn't do a thing. But there was one who could. They called Sonya in, and she ran in and whispered in his ear "Get it together, man." and nudged him. Gally looked up and she pointed to a camera watching them. The camera turned away, but Gally knew they were already observing him. Sonya left, and the stylists took him to receive new clothes, however uninterested in them he may be. He picked a random red t-shirt and shorts, made with patterns to look like mud... Reminiscent of his time with The Right Arm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------