Scare house [13]

NEXT DAY.
You woke up from your alarm and checked your phone for any notifications. There wasn't any notifications so you decided to cook breakfast for yourself and for the rest of the members. You cooked fried rice and egg rolls.
Rose:It smells good.
Jisoo:Morning Y/n!
You:Morning guys!
You all ate breakfast while chatting.
Jennie:Oh. By the way. You wanna go to the flower park with us later Y/n?
You:Sorry guys. I have other plans. Maybe next time?
Jennie:Sure. It's no problem.
Lisa:What are your other plans?
You:I'm hanging out with Taehyung and Jim from BTS.
Lisa:Really? How did you become friend with them?
You:I met Taehyung at a coffee shop and we started to talk and we soon became friends.
Rose:Thats really lucky of you Y/n. Just...
You look at her raising your eyebrows making a "What" face.
Jisoo:Just don't get to close to them. It's part of the contract. We don't want you getting kicked out.
Y/n: I know that guys. We're just friends.
You all started talking and you soon then do your morning routine and wear your clothes. You walk out of your apartment and text Taehyung.

You:
Hey Taehyung!

                                                               Taehyung:
           Hey Y/n!

You:
You ready yet?

                                                                   Taehyung:
                                                             Actually..No.

You:
Really? Why?

                                                                   Taehyung:
                                                       Well you see. Jin is joining us.

You:
Really? Well that's ok.

                                                                   Taehyung:
                                                         Ok well we'll be faster so you
won't wait long. Sry.

You:
Haha it's ok. Meet you
guys outside my
apartment building.

                                                                   Taehyung:  Ok see you! Bye!

You:
Ok bye!

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
After texting with Y/n, I knocked on Jin's door.
Taehyung:*knock* *knock* Jin! You ready yet?
Jin:Almost done, Hyung!
Taehyung:Can I go in?
Jin:Yeah sure!

I open his door and saw him wearing surprisingly good looking clothes and him spraying cologne on himself.

Taehyung:Wow Hyung. It's quite rare to see you putting effort in your OOTD.(Outfit of the day)

Jin:Of course I have to look good today.
He says putting down the cologne bottle and checking himself out.

Jin:Do I look ok?

Taehyung:You look fine.

Jin:*mumbles* Damn right I look good.

Taehyung:What was that?

Jin:Nothing. Let's go.

Me and Jin went in the car and drove outside Y/n's apartment. We saw Y/n waiting while using her phone. We parked in front of her and rolled down the window.
Taehyung:Hey Y/n!
Y/n:Sup guys!
You were about to open the door but a hand opens it for you. You look up to see Jin smiling at you.
Jin:Here you go Y/n.
Y/n:Thanks.
You smiled back.
You entered the car and drove to the amusement park while talking and telling jokes. Not long until Jin starts flirting with you.
It made you blush a little but not to the point where your heart skips a beat.