Timeline

[ DO NOT POST ] Written: November, 2017

Okay, so this is to figure out what I'm doing with the story. I have a lot of ideas for it but not a structured plot line.

First things first though, how many ideas do I actually have?

Ideas:

* Midoriya Izuku has a quirk called "God." Much like all for one it allows him to access a tremendous amount of power. The difference between All for one and God is the power doesn't just come from within Izuku and it functions very differently. They do however look similar.

The God quirk takes power from the outer world. Basically, from things like) plants, abiotic organisms, the sun, anything with energy. By taking this power from the outer world Izuku can use that energy to manipulate Atoms, and vaguely the very fabric of existence. Worse case scenarios with this quirk is if a exhausted Izuku is put into a situation where there is no energy source his quirk will be rendered useless. Another bad scenario is if he overexerts himself he'll suffer either minor or extreme rebound.

The other problems with this quirk is it requires: intense focus (moments to meditate to gather more energy), a smart mind (know how Atoms work, what Atoms to put together, and what atoms not to put together), including a fit body (like All for One if your body is weak it won't be able to store energy).

The specifics of the black lash to his quirk include: migraine, nosebleeds/coughing blood, temporary amnesia, temporary paralysis (other problems could be: fatigue, sore muscles, throwing up blood, and sleeping difficulties). The reason this happens is because all the energy is focused in his mind. Like his moms telekinesis he telegenically controls Atoms and it puts a lot of strain on the mind (mentally, and physically).

• Theos in Greek means "God" (in Greek it's spelled like: Θεός). Theós becomes Izuku's official name.

• All might is secretly Izukus biological father (his quirk is a deadly combination of All for One and telekinesis)

•Inko knew Toshinori Yagi in middle school. They weren't very close back then, talking maybe a few times here and there. That was because Inko Midoriya hugely crushed on him back then. They got closer around the end of their middle school and met up regularly even when Toshinori attended U.A. Their story was the classic cliche. The two fell in love, had a child, and then one day Toshinori just disappeared (this is when he officially became allmight and sustained the wound that changed his appearance forever [P.S, Inko doesn't know Toshinori is All Might]).

• Inko Midoriya knew Shigaraki as a child Before sensei found Shigaraki and he was homeless she would: cheer him up, show him kindness, sometimes buy him things if she had the money, and even let him sleep in her home occasionally. In return he's help her with baby Izuku, who at that time was one-years-old. Despite being a stranger Shigaraki looked up to Inko and in his eyes what a real hero is isn't some flashy man with a powerful quirk. It's a poor lady who would give more to others than what she can actually give.

• Tomura and Dabi become lovers later on because I ship it so much. They have a love-hate relationship, meaning they constantly bicker and fight buts its playful and how they express their love. When things are tough however Dabi will be Shigarakis emotional support pillar, same goes the other way around.

• Deku first discovers his quirk when he jumps off his middle school's roof in a suicide attempt. This is when Izuku learns in a life-and-death situation a quirk activates without consent, in this scenario that's exactly what happened. His quirk activated and drained the surrounding life. Saving him, yes, but accidentally killing onlookers.

OC's I added into the story:

- Bliss Olsen (Ollie)
- Mortem Petrikov
- Fransico & Kassim
- Matt Smith
- Khata Khalal

Plot timeline:

Chapter 1: Idk do whatever the heck I want doesn't really matter.

Chapter 2:

Chapter 4:

"I'm sorry, Izuku, you're quirkless. There is no chance of your quirk ever coming to light."

"I'm so sorry, Izuku... so.. sorry..- zuku!"

His head snapped up way too quick from it's drooled place on the desk. Tired bleary eyes snapped open owlishly blinking at the voice holder. Low and behold there stood in all his glory Bakugou Katsuki.

Where was he again? Oh, yeah, right, he was in school. With a small yawn he mumbled a very quiet "what happened?" The boy in front of him lowly growled, anger as evident as always. "Cmon, stupid Deku, we're gonna be late!" Before the small exhausted child had a chance to respond the blonde grabbed him by the forearm and proceeded to quite literally drag him towards the school's exit.

To add some context, Izuku is 6-years-old currently. He was titled quirkless at quite a young age, four to be exact, so at least two years ago. It wasn't because there was anything wrong with his toes, something the doctor originally assumed, the problems actually arose within his genetic code.To add some context, Izuku is 6-years-old currently. He was titled quirkless at quite a young age, four to be exact, so at least two years ago. It wasn't because there was anything wrong with his toes, something the doctor originally assumed, the problems actually arose within his genetic code.

********

Update, written: 2023
A message to anyone reading

So, I wrote this when I was a kid, 13 years old, to be exact. I unpublished the series out of shame. It was just too hard for me to finish writing it, and honestly, I still don't plan to finish it. Maybe one day, though, I'll revise the concept. Anyways, this was sitting as a draft in my stories for literal years, and I finally decided to just leave it as published so people could still enjoy reading it in its unfinished glory but please don't ask me to continue. Thank you to all the people who encouraged little me. You guys are the reason I'm so good at writing now! ♡