1 Awent Det Mai Shobel?

Jungkook was skipping in the park, feeling very content that his mother bought him a new shovel. On the other hand, Mrs. Jeon was really tired after being dragged around by little kitten Jungkook. She was struggling to keep up with Jungkook who was skipping to the park. To Jungkook it was a very good day, everything was going his way.

He had his favourite ice cream as dessert, he was wearing a new outfit that his father bought for him plus his mother just bought him a new shovel. Very good, indeed. Jungkook stopped in his track and turned around, looked at his mother and blinked confusedly. "Mommy, why didn't Gguk get any pwesent from Jwinnie hyung?" He tilted his head, eyes wide in wonder.

Mrs. Jeon stood dumbstrucked at his question, she forgot to tell Jin. They're all going to die. Jungkook is going to throw a tantrum. Okay, make an excuse, hurry. "Mommy?" Jungkook had tears pooling in his eyes and his hand clutched both the shovel and her hand very hard.

"I, honey, h-he will bring it when we get back home. Don't worry." Jungkook face instantly lighted up like nothing happened, his fawn tail twirling happily. "Wealie? Go home, home" Jungkook pulled his mom's hand and tried dragging her all the way home. Okay, think. What will distract Jungkook? Food? Ice cream? "Ah, Junggoo-ya, mommy want to have ice cream first. What do you think about that?"

Jungkook's footsteps faltered but he shakes his head. "Miss Hyun sed snot good fo our feeth and healf. You shood nowt eat ice sream aways mommy, i need you ba ma shyde." Awe, how can a five years old say that? But there's no time for that and fuck you Miss Hyun. Ooops, I mean puck you. Okay, let's try another. Jungkook is five. Kids. Play. Playground.

"Junggoo-ya, do you want to go to the playground?" Jungkook head turned so fast, his ears perking up, Mrs. Jeon almost wince from the pain that Jungkook doesn't seem to feel. "Playground?" Jungkook tilted his head to the side and seems more interested this time, his eyes glowing in excitement. He has a new shovel. He could play with his new shovel. At the playground! Wow! A really wonderful day it is. "Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" Jungkook pulled his mom harder, if that's even possible, but this time to the playground.

God bless. Mrs. Jeon smiles at how easy it was to persuade her lil-kitty junggoo, God is on her side this time. Mrs. Jeon followed Jungkook silently and took her phone out to text Jin.

While waiting for Jin to reply, Mrs. Jeon was watching his son play with his new shovel at the sandbox. What is so attractive about the shovel? She doesn't know. What her son is doing with the shovel? Digging? She doesn't know. It's not like she doesn't care, Jungkook just won't let her see. He even turned his back on her. Doing whatever he's doing. Reason? She doesn't know.

Mrs. Jeon is still watching Jungkook but the sudden loud ringing coming from her handbag grabbed her attention. She checked her phone and it was Jin who called.

Jungkook was minding his own business, digging around, trying to look for his shovel that he hid under all those sand last week. He knows it will be here somewhere. No one really play at the sandbox anymore. Jungkook turned around, her mom was looking for something inside her bag. Quick! Find it before she turn around.

Jungkook kept digging and digging but he couldn't find anything. Where could it be? Did someone took it? But, no one plays here anymore after he put the "thErE iS pOo HErE" sign with his dog's poo on it. Don't ask where he got it because he's going to tell you anyway.

Well, he got some help. He has his sources, his way in getting what he wants. Jin. That 15 year old red panda decided to smear the poo by dragging the cardboard over it. And BAM! Nice poo get him his own sandbox.

Not that he had to do that. He could just make faces at his parents and let out some tears before his parents would cave in. Anyone would. He's the definition of what people coo over and then proceed to buy everything for him. Very easy-peasy-tiny-weansey piece of cake type of work but he doesn't want his parents to find out where his shovel is and so here he is.