Other Facts

Exo-K

Suho

Suho is the leader of Exo-K.Born Kim Joon Myun on May 22, 1991 (age 22) in Seoul, South Korea. Suho was an active student and earned good grades during grade school. He was the class president at his primary school and the vice chairman at his high school. At sixteen, he became the first member of EXO to become a trainee at SM,and was discovered through the company's street casting system in 2006. In 2007, Suho was cast as an extra in the Super Junior film, Attack on the Pin-Up Boys, and in 2008, he made a brief appearance in TVXQ's music video, "HaHaHa Song" with fellow Exo bandmates Kai and Chanyeol. Suho was cast as the lead in the Christmas movie Saving Santa, dubbing the voice of the main character Bernard, along with A-Pink's Jung Eunji and Shin Dong-Yeob.

On February 15, 2012, Suho was introduced as the tenth member of Exo. Pursuing a degree in acting, he currently attends Korea National University of Arts and is ranked in the top 50 of 400 students at the school.[6] He enjoys listening to funk rock and has expressed his admiration for Super Junior's leader, Leeteuk, and TVXQ's leader, U-Know Yunho

Baekhyun

Byun Baekhyun, more often credited as simply Baekhyun, is the lead vocalist of Exo-K. Born on May 6, 1992 (age 21) in Bucheon, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea, he is former pupil of Jungwon High School. Baekhyun was a member of the school's band and attended several musical festivals, later winning an award at a local rock festival prior to joining S.M. Entertainment in 2011 through the S.M. Casting System.[9] Baekhyun was studying for his college musical entrance exams when he joined the label.

Baekhyun was one of the last members to join Exo and was revealed as the group's ninth member on January 30, 2012. Byun has cited Rain as one of his main influences and hopes to emulate Rain's "well-rounded" success

Chanyeol

Park Chanyeol, more often credited as simply Chanyeol, is the main rapper of the group. Chanyeol was born on November 27, 1992 (age 21) in Seoul, South Korea. He attended Hyundai Chungun High School in Dong-gu, Ulsan and was admitted to a private acting institution when he was sixteen years old. Chanyeol has been a fan of musical instruments since his primary school years and has cited the film School of Rock to be his main influence in inspiring him to learn the drums.

During middle school, Chanyeol formed the band "Heavy Noise" with his friends.After winning second place in a televised uniform modeling contest in 2008,[12] Chanyeol successfully auditioned for S.M. Entertainment through the S.M. Casting System. During this time, he was involved in his school's band, "Seiren."He made several media appearances prior to his debut with Exo, includingTVXQ's music video, "HaHaHa Song" with Suho and Kai in 2008, and in 2010, he starred in the music video of Girls' Generation Japanese single, "Genie". He was also featured in Girl's Generation TTS TWINKLE along with Kai, Sehun, And Baekhyun.

Chanyeol was the twelfth and last member of Exo to be formally introduced to the public, on February 23, 2012. He cites Jason Mraz and Eminem to be his biggest influences.[13] Chanyeol guest starred in the second episode of the 2013 sitcom, Royal Villa, with fellow member Sehun. He also appear in K.Will's M/V You Don't Know Love with actor Lee Hojung. Chanyeol was also a member of SBS's Law of the Jungle in Micronesia and is a current member of Roommate.