Epilogue

Epilogue
Snow's POV
¥¥About two years later¥¥
I sat in front of the house with Jeff. We watched the kids run around and play tag. Yes, Jeff and I had kids. A girl and a boy. Destiny and Rene. Destiny is a yeear older than Rene, but they are so happy together. "Destiny, Rene! It's time to come in!" Jeff yelled from the deck. Rene came up and stood beside Jeff, but Destiny kept running around. "Destiny Joan Woods!" She stopped running. Her eyes weren't bright green anymore. They were pure red. "Rene, go upstairs to Mommy and Daddy's room and lock the door and window. Don't leave the room until we say, OK?" He nodded and ran inside.

"Why didn't you tell me that a blood lust was a common genetic from a Creepypasta!" I yelled at Jeff. "I didn't even know!" "OK. I though you just didn't want to tell me." I calmed myself down and grabbed the phone. He put it on speaker. "Slendy! We need help! Destiny is on a blood lust! We can't stop her!" Jeff yelled into the phone. "Rene is fine. He's hiding." I said calmly as Jeff was flipping a shit. "Ok. See you soon." He hung up. "Slendy'll be here in a bit." "OK." I looked out the window and saw Destiny sitting in the middle of the yard, her eyes still bright red. "Jeff, wouldn't the genetic have gone to Rene because most genetics go to the same gender." "You're right. This is odd." "Unless..... She's possessed by a fallen angel from Zalgo's army."

I ran out of the house and to Destiny. I picked her up. She squirmed. I felt her back. No lumps. She isn't possessed. I ran inside and locked the door. "She isn't possessed. She's on a blood lust." Just then, Slendy showed up. Jeff explained everything. He went out and picked up Destiny. We heard some slashing, a static scream, and a insane laugh. "Dear mother of Zalgo! Slendy, are you ok!" I ran out and he was beat up a few feet away from Destiny and she was eating something. It was a finger! Her eyes went to normal, and I took the finger from her. I picked her up. I mumbled as I carried her in, "Dear God this is going to be harder than I thought."