Vmin

Tae's P.O.V

Walking home after work, I kept on thinking about Kook. I always think of him burning the condominium by accident while trying to cook without my supervision. I arrive at the doorsteps of my apartment. Jungkook locked it. Thank god I had a key. when I opened it, Jungkook could be heard.

" Jimin~" he screamed. What the Fugg is happening. I kept on thinking to myself. I walked to his room, only till the door to have a sneak peek. What the shit is this kid doing? I immediately turn away from the sight. Something was moving. On his bed.

I finally gather up the courage to go in there. There, he was humping is hotdog pillow aggressively. "Jungkook, that isn't Jimin for your fvcking information" I said, making him stop his actions and stare at me in shock. "Y-You saw everything?" "Dumbass. Of course I did" I rolled my eyes. "I need to punish you" I growled.

I carried him to my room and let him sit on my bed. "On your knees" I commanded. I unbuckled my belt and removed it from my pants. I folded them and and smacked his arse hard. "f-FUCKING HELL TAE" "ARE YOU GONNA KEEP ON FUCKING YOUR PILLOW LIKE THAT?!" I scolded him "I HAVE TO PAY A LOT OF MONEY TO GET YOUR JIZZ STAINS OFF OF THAT PILLOW"I scolded even more, landing another hit of leather on his ass."YOU COULD'VE JUST JERKED OFF IN THE BATHROOM" and that's when he gave up and fell on my bed. "Get out of my room"

You are easily deceived

Plz don't stop reading this book, it's quite important