Chapter 2

The house was even bigger on the the inside. Shawn walked in and closed the door after him.

Shawn- Guys! I'm home with the girl!
Cameron-Shawn! Oh, Hey beautiful.
Jack J- You're right Cam. She is beautiful.
Jack G- She looks like a slut.
I backed away from Gilinsky.
Nash- G how could you! You made her scared of you.
Jack G- Well I'm going to make even more scared of me.
Gilinsky pulled me upstairs into his room. He locked the door as soon as both were in the room. He undressed me and tied my hands to ankles. He put ropes around my boobs making sure it squeezes them and on my stomach. He also put a cloth in my mouth so I couldn't speak. He grabbed a whip and and started massaging my entrance with it. Then he smacked it hard. I moved in pain. After smacking my entrance about 20 times and making it pink he started to massage my entrance with his member. It felt so good I wanted him to give me more. I moaned through the cloth. He took the cloth out of my mouth.
Jack G- Like that slut?
Me- Yes daddy! Please give me more!
Jack G- Woah! Slut slow down. We only just started.
Me- Sorry but I want your member inside of me.
Jack G- Ok slut.
He put himself in and started moving automatically leaving me no time to adjust. I bit my lip trying to keep my moans in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------CLIFFHANGER! The people I'm mentioning today that you should follow are-heather_mendesCaniff and . They have AMAZING stories. Have a good night/morning.