Chapter 1

Anna's POV
I was out at the Garcia's house babysitting their 4 year old daughter Whitney. Hi! My names Anna Rose Bolton. I'm 16 years old and I live with my two wealthy parents. I've been babysitting since I was 12 years old. I know pretty young huh? Yeah that's what some people said when I started. I've been making $40 bucks a week for babysitting babies and toddlers and to be honest, it sucks like shit. I just wish there would be one time where o babysat a 15 or 16 year old or something. Like come on! Anyway back to my life. The Garcia's just got home from work. "Hi Anna! How was Whitney?" She asked me. "She was terrific as always" I responded happily. After her paying me, I left for home. As soon as I got home, I ate my leftovers of Chinese food. "Hey honey! How was work today?" My mom asked me as she was coming downstairs. "It was fantastic as always" I said in a somewhat sarcastic tone. "Look honey I know you wanna babysit someone who's your age but I don't think it'll come" she said while rubbing my back. "Well I'm going up to bed" I said as I was finished my food. "Alright. Goodnight honey" she said me. "Goodnight" I said as I kiss her goodnight. She and I walked upstairs as I took my nice shower and got in my covers and slept like an angel

I woke up the next morning with my alarm going of in my room. I smacked it off and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I scrolled through my phone and check my emails. Just then my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered. "Hi can you come over today at 12 to watch our son Cole. He's 16 and we're going out tonight and I don't want to leave him alone" she asked me. Omg! Finally! Someone who's actually my age. "Sure, no problem I'll be over shortly" I said as calm as possible. "Great! See you then!" She said and hung up. I had to get ready and look nice this Cole kid might be cute.

After hours of makeup and taking a shower and shaving my legs, I got in my baby blue Mini Cooper and drove to the address the lady sent me after she called. I finally arrived at the house and knocked on the door. "Oh good! Your right on time. Cole! Your babysitters here!" She yelled up the stairs. Then I heard footsteps come down the stairs and looked up his phone and we locked eyes. Damn he was hot! He was not a 16 year old boy, this is a fucking man I'm looking at. "Hey Cole! I'm Anna" I introduced while holding out my hand. "Hey" was all he said. He eyed me up and down a couple times. Must of been the legs. And I was wearing a crop top. Figures. "Well I'll be off. Cole don't do anything stupid" his dad said. "I won't dad" Cole said as he chuckled a bit. As soon as they left, we just looked at each other. "So what'd you wanna do?" I asked. "I really don't know. Wanna go swimming?" He asked me. "Sure" I said.  I'm glad a packed a swimsuit. I bent over to my bag and then I got an idea. I wiggled my hips a bit just to tease him a bit. I heard him then whisper "fuck" and that must of meant it was working. "C-can you go change please?" He stutters. "But wh- he cut me off "Now" he growled seeing the bulge in this pants. It worked. "Ok then" I said innocently. I then went upstairs to change in my aqua bikini.

Once I was done changing, I was walking downstairs til I heard a moan. I tiptoed to see Cole on the couch masterbating himself and saying my name. "Fuck Anna right there" I heard him whisper. Oh this boy wants me bad. I must be that hot. Once he came he pulled up his swim trunks and acted like he was waiting for me. I walked downstairs casually while clapping."Wow Cole that was quite a show" I said while smirking. "What are you talk-he paused and thought about it. Then his eyes went wide. "You saw what I was just doing?!" He shouted. "Yeah. Like I said. Quite a show" I said. "Well it's not my fault that you teased me with your ass" he said smirking. "Touché" I said putting my hands up in defeat. "Alright lets go swimming" he said. He both walked to the backyard to a big underground pool. I immediately jumped in. I came up for air but I didn't see him. Then I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. "Hey beautiful" he whispered. Was it me or did that sound sexy as fuck? Cause sounded like Channing Tatum! "H-hi" I stuttered. "Nervous?" He asked as he turned me around still on his waist. "N-no" I stuttered again. "Then why aren't you looking at me?" He asked me feeling his minty breath. I just shrugged my shoulders and kept looking down. I felt two fingers lift up my chin and I was looking at him. So beautiful like a an angel. "It's ok i don't bite" he whispered. It was me and him. In the water. In the pool. Alone. I kissed on the cheek and we got out of the pool. Wow that felt heated.

Soon it was time for me to go because his parents got back. "How was Cole?" His mom asked me. "Perfect. Just perfect" I said giving Cole the flirting eyes. He then winked back at me. This boy does like me. I can tell. I said goodbye and left without a word. All I can say was tonight as a good night. As I was getting ready to sleep, my phone buzzed. It was a random number. It read
Goodnight angel- C❤️ I smiled and went to sleep thinking about Cole.