Chapter 2

Anna's POV
I woke up the next morning and smiled to myself, thinking of last night. Me and Cole. In the pool together. Alone. Me teasing him with my ass. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone going off. "Hello?" I asked groggily. "Hi it's Coles mom, Tracy. I was wondering if you could babysit Cole again today? He really likes you as a babysitter" she said cheerfully. I immediately sat up once she said Coles name. "Yeah sure! What times should I be over?" I asked her. "Well I was thinking now maybe?" She asked. "Yeah. I'll be over shortly" I said as I was getting ready. "Thanks Bye now" she said and we hung up. I quickly got in the shower and ate breakfast. Once I was done, I jumped in my car on my way to his house. As soon as I got to his house, I knocked on the door. "Cole! Your sitters here!" His mom yells from inside. Soon enough, Cole answer the door. "What up C!" I said while giving him a hug. He hugged back and we pulled away as we looked at each other. "Well we forgot to tell you this but you have to stay here for the week because we're going on a business trip" Tracy said. "Oh well thank god I always pack extra clothes in my bag" I said. "Then you and Cole should be fine" she said. Once they left, we just looked at each other. "I missed you" Cole said to me as he walked up to me slowly. "Same here" I said as I walked forward to him. His arms were wrapped around my waist. "Your beautiful" he whispered. I felt my knees weakening a bit from his hot breath. I snapped out of it quickly and backed up a bit. "So what do you wanna do" I asked him avoiding what just happened. "You ok?" He asked me with a concerning voice. "I'm fine. Can you just go up to your room?" I asked as I was on the brim of tears. He just nodded and walked upstairs and closed his door. I slid down the side of the couch and cried. He reminded me of my ex boyfriend, Nathan. He always called me beautiful. But he never loved me. He just used me for sex. Figures. A few minutes later, I heard the door open upstairs and footsteps come down the stairs and sat next me. He slowly rubbed my back in circles as I was still crying. "Hey you wanna tell me what's wrong?" Cole asked me calmly. "Well when you called me beautiful I just had visions of my ex boyfriend, Nathan. He called me beautiful all the time. But that bastard used me for sex" I said harshly thinking of him. "Where is he now" he asked me. "Oh him. I killed that son of a bitch" I said while smirking. Coles eyes then went wide. "You killed someone?" He asked me. "Yeah but surprisingly never got caught. Pretty badass right?" I said still smirking. "Total badass" he said to me. We stared at each other until I felt myself leaning in. He was too. Soon enough our lips were together and we kissed. Right there and then. Wow. A babysitter kissing a 16 year old boy. Goals for life. Shipping Canna all the way. He wrapped his arms around my waist as was on his lap and I wrapped mine around his neck. I bit his lip which made him moan a bit. We then pulled away slowly. "Wow" we said. We laughed and then looked at each other. "So wanna go swimming? Your gonna be here for a week." He asked me. "Sure" I said as I got up. Once my swim suit was on, I walked outback to see Cole waiting for me. His abs were fucking gorgeous. "Close your mouth. You'll catch flies" he said interrupting my moment. "Sorry it's hard not to stare" I said walking towards him. "Come here baby girl" he said seductively. "Ok Daddy" I answered in a flirty tone. He picked me up and we jumped in the pool together. We came up for air as he kissed me again and had a full make-out session. I felt his hands slide down to my bottom of my suit. He slowly slid them off and put them in the pocket of his trunks. He rubbed my core slowly and I moaned a bit while biting my lip. "Cole" I moaned quietly. "It's ok baby. Let the world know how I make you feel" he whispered huskily. "Cole fuck me please" I pleaded. He pulled down his trunks revealing his member and he put it in me and thrusted harder. We continued until we both came. Once we were done our business, we got out and got ready for bed. "Sleep with me tonight" Cole whispered while putting his hands on my waist. "Ok" I said and we walked to his bedroom. It was surprisingly clean for a 16 year old. "I know tidy right?" He said as he took of his shirt. I couldn't help but stare again. "Get in bed babe" he said. I took off my shirt and pants and hopped into bed. Yes I sleep with my bra and panties on. It's not weird. It s how I roll. As he turned off the lights, he wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep peacefully.