The nightmare

No one:
7:00am*
Kevin went on his morning jog Mike,Emily, Antonio,Mia,and Jayden were sleeping Ji was making breakfast for them  while they slept. 7:35 AM the rest woke up Kevin was still on his morning jog he didn't come back until 8:00 they ate breakfast except Mia who was still sleeping they finish breakfast and Emily went to wake up Mia so that she could eat.

Emily:
I ran to Mia's bedroom and saw her turning and tossing as if she was having nightmares. I quickly started to wake her up that's when Mike and Jayden came in to see what was happening.

No one:
Emily trying to wake Mia up. Mia who was opening her eyes noticed that Emily had a worry look on her face and that Mike and Jayden both looked at each other confused wondering what was happening.

Mia:
I open my eyes and saw Emily's who looked worried I told her that I was fine  but she still had a worry look on her as she and Mike Headed to the kitchen to get breakfast ready for me and Kevin. Jayden stayed and asked me if I was okay I nodded my head saying yes I sat up and Jayden sat in the corner " are you sure your okay Mia?" Yeah I'm fine don't worry just a bad dream look Jayden I know your trying to be nice but right now I'm going to hit the showers and change and eat breakfast it's already 7:40 "oh okay sorry if I upset you" Jayden said "you didn't upset me I'm just tried I've been having nightmares and I don't get as much sleep I'm sorry look I'll change and I'll eat and we can spare" I told him try to not make him feel bad  "okay I think Kevin we'll be back so I'll make sure breakfast is ready for the two of you so that we can spare.

No one:
Kevin came back from his jog and Mia is getting ready to eat breakfast the spoon that had cereal was not even half way inside Kevin and Mia's mouth when the gap sensor when off they ran to the command room where Mentor Ji was opening the map "there's a mogger attack downtown hurry"
They all yelled Go Go Samurai when they arrived downtown there where moggers all over the place but not one Nyilok it seemed odd at the moment
Sky Fan Mia yelled
But not even a scratch instead Mia went flying across the room and fit a wall full speed and as she fell she demorth and hit the ground with a thud the others tried attacking the moggers but they where stronger then before
Earth Blazer yelled Emily she was able to take out some
Fire Smasher yelled Jayden
Jayden's attack took out most of the moggers and he left the rest to the others as he ran to see if Mia was okay. The others where still fighting but seemed to have it under control. quintuple slash! They all yelled except Mia And Jayden They all demorth and ran to Mia who seemed very still and in pain. Jayden picked her up and took her and told the other to use there symbol power and fix any miss the moggers left and help the people while he took Mia back to the Shiba house. The others looked at each other for a minute and then did what they were told told to.

A couple minutes late...

Jayden:
I took Mia to the house but yet thinking what happened to her she seems weak,tried, and yet in pain but something in side me change I care about everyone one the team but why is it that when it comes to Mia I care a lot I want to protect her and seeing her like this hurts me. I open the door and took her in the infirmary where Ji had everything ready for her (I call him a couple minutes before I came) he told me to put her down on the bed he bandage her up and told me to keep an eye on her. The others came back but they were training Ji wouldn't lit them see Mia until lunch he said that she need rest I was holding Mia's hand and as soon as I got up to get water which was less then 2 minutes I saw her turning and tossing I was trying to wake her up without hurting her as she open her eyes I can tell he was upset and was going to cry but she started to blink.
Mia:
I opened my eyes and felt the tears coming and I saw Jayden so I decided to blink so that I would not cry my hole body hurts I asked him what was wrong he told me about what happened to me that's when he hold my hand and told me that it was okay because it could have happened to anyone  of us I turned my head not trying to look at his blue eyes and tell him the truth about why my attacks aren't working. But for some reason his hands holding mine felt nice like I was not scared anymore.

I hope you liked the first chapter