TalentShow

Finally finished. Enjoyyy!!!

"Jane?.....Jane?.....Jaaaaaane?.........J-"

"Carlos, don't you see I'm working on something." Jane exclaimed, turning around in her chair to face Carlos.

"But you didn't answer my question." Carlos pouted.

She sighed. "Repeat it to me please."

"Wait so all this time you weren't listening to me?" Carlos asked.

She didn't reply, but just stared at him.

"Umm okay well you see, I need a dance partner for the Auradon Prep talent show, and I was wondering if you would like to be my partner?"

"Why? Can't you just ask Jay?" She asked confused.

"He's doing something with the team for the talent show."

She looked at him with a ting of sadness. "But you know I can't dance. So why are you asking me?" She asked quietly.

He took her hands and pulled her in the chair towards him while he walked backwards and sat on her bed. He then pulled her from behind the legs so her chair she was on would role closer to him. After, he put his hands on her shoulder and looked at her intently. "Cause I want to spend more time with you." He said calmly.

Jane could feel her cheeks slightly heating up as she looked at him in question. "But we hang out a lot I thought."

"Right now not really, cause every time I come over, you're always busy with organizing events and every time I talk to you, you barely listen."

"I'm sorry.....I had no idea." She whispered, looking down at her knees, which was grazing his just barely.

"Hey it's fine, don't worry about it. Just–please say that you'll be my partner." He pleaded.

She looked back up. "But I can't dance as good as you."

"Then I'm obviously gonna teach you Jane."

She was thinking about it for sometime. She had a lot of planning and organizing to do for the show to actually commence, and she didn't think she would be able to do all that if she had to learn a dance routine by then. She didn't even know if she even wanted to be in the talent show and probably embarrass herself in front of all the students and faculty staffs.

"Jane? Hellooo? You there?" Carlos was waving his hand in front of Jane, trying to get her attention.

She shook her head a little, coming back to reality. "What?"

"I was saying that if you're worried about the time you have to plan the talent show, I wouldn't mind helping you."

"Wait, you would?!" She asked, excitedly.

"Yeah, but only if you agree to be my dancing partner." Carlos said, hopefully.

She thought for a second before a smile formed on her face. "Fine I'll be your partner, but you better help with the planning."

Carlos's eyes went wide before he immediately took her into a heartwarming hug. "Uh I freaking love you Jane. Thank you!"

Jane froze when she heard those words. She knew he was only saying that casually out of excitement, but it didn't stop the butterflies that were forming in her stomach.

She hugged him back before pulling away. "So when are we starting practice."

"Hm," he thought. "Maybe tomorrow after my tourney practice, if that's okay with you."