2

Nahmir.

"Bitch!" I laughed throwing a piece of my popcorn at Tay. "Nah, you ain't boutta play et."

"What I do?" He said. I just sat there playing the game like ain't nothing happened.

He started tickling me. "Stop! Stoppp!!" I giggled.

"Awh. Your so cute."

"Nah, you cuter." I said, popping some popcorn in my mouth.

He grabbed my hand. "Nah shordy. Your the cut-est." He said with that damn freaky smirk on his face.

"Get that muhfuckin' smirk off yo' face." I laughed.

"Yeah, okay daddy."

"So, you ready for the basketball game tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yep." He smirked. Is he-

"Taymor. What the hell is yo' ass up too."

He laughed. "Oh, nothing daddy."

A notification went off on my phone. It was from Apple, one of they lil' offers. I noticed the time and it was almost 4AM.

"See look. Yo' ass gonna make me tired as a bitch tommorow. Lemme sleep, babe." I said.

"Okay." He said. "But first-"

He climbed into my lap and kissed me. It wasn't just a regular kiss, it was passionate.

"Love you, daddy." He said.

"Love you too." I said getting off the couch and going into my room.

Taymor.

Damn, his lips so soft.

I grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. I peeked into my room and saw Nahmir sleep with the teddy bear I gave him.

Aww, my baby.

((bruh this is me lowkey, i got a big ass teddy bear and I sleep with him all night. Including my minion onzie which I'm wearing now. 😭❤️))

I climbed in bed beside him, he turned around burying his head into my chest. He smiled and I smiled back.

12:58 A.M , Sunday Morning.

I woke up too the shower running and the sound of "Her Way" by PartyNextDoor. I got up outta bed and grabbed my clothes off the hanging rack.

As soon as I walked out the shower, I saw Nahmir stepping out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"GoodMorning, Babycakes." I said. He smiled and kissed me on the cheek. I hugged him and he smelled so good.

He went in the room too put on his clothes and I went ahead and hopped in the shower.

im getting used too writing with fake nails. It was hard aaf at first but now,,,, nah. Xxo 💕

2 minutes later.

I walked out the bathroom fully dressed and saw Nahmir fully dressed wearing this:

screenshot game A1 😍

"Awh well look my baby." I smiled starring him down.

"You ready?" He said, putting his phone in his pocket.

I smirked. "Yeah."

Nahmir.

We walked into the center with all types of snacks. I mainly got my nachos.

(aye them shitz be fye 😋)

We sat at the very top of the bleachers, so we can possibly get a "Better View." Tay's words; not mine.

We waited until the game started and I began too eat my chips.

"Uh, Nahmir?" Tay said.

"Yeah babe?" I asked loading my mouth with nachos.

"Do you actually love me? Like- real feelings?" He asked.

I sware I wanted too slam my nachos on the floor. But, they too good for that.

"Tay. You should know that answer." I played with my fingers.

"I put that on my mama."

"Okay." He smirked. He began taking his backpack off.

"Show me."

He covered his backpack over my lap. "Tay, W-Wh-"

"Shhhh. They might here you."

He unzipped my fly and grabbed my member out my boxers. He started jacking my shit off. It started too feel like heaven.

I moaned loudly and it was embarrassing. I'm glad everyone was screaming.

He jacked off a few more times until I busted into his hand. He licked his fingers which were full with cum.

"You love me now?" He asked with a smirk.

I was out of breath. Speechless. Thinking of what just happened over and over.

––––––———

sorry fo dat late chapter shordy's 🤙🏿😭💞.

Shoutouts 😋❤️

Trillaax love you twin ✨

BenjiBowles love youuuu daughter 😍💕.

WTFNAI UPDATE BITCH 💀❤️. But, love u lots ♥️♥️♥️

— Kayla 🦋