5

Nahmir.

"Happy Birthday , Nahmir!" Everyone sung while I blew out my candles. I looked over at Taymor who was happier than me.

"Thank you yall." I smiled and walked into the living room.

It's been almost an hour and Glizzy and Manny aren't here. Yet.

"Nahmir?" Cuban said.

"Yeah, sis?"

"You ight? We bout too cut your piece of cake. You wanna come sit at the table?" She giggled a bit. "After that, we can play uno."

I sighed. "I'll be over there."

Cuban still had the worried look on her face. "Okay, babybrother."

I heard an knock on the door and opened it. "Glizzy!!" I hugged him.

"Wassup." He said.

I smiled and bit my lip. "Well, you just in time. C'mon, we finna eat cake and watch the game -"

"Wait. Nahmir I have too tell you something."

I turned around. "What?"

It went awkwardly silent. Like he was shy too say it.

"Nahmir! Glizzy! We finna play Uno c'mon." Jay yelled.

"Comin' " I said.

50 minutes later.

Glizzy .

Everyone was starting too leave. Me, Taymor and Nahmir started too clean up.

I turned around and saw Manny. "Do it." I read his lips.

"Hey, babe. I'm going too the mall with Manny. You want anything?" Taymor said too Nahmir.

He sighed. "No. I'm fine."

"Okay, C'mon Manny." He said. Manny got up and winked at me. They both walked out the door..

"So, Uh. Glizzy? What did you wanna tell me- earlier?"

Shit.

"Nahmir. Come here." I said, he came closer. "Closer."

He stood In front of me. I kissed him firmly on his lips.

"Nahmir. I have strong feelings for you. I just didn't know how too tell you. Being with Taymor and all."

Nahmir was shook. "Gli- Glizzy. We can't. I'll break Taymor."

"Shhh.." I put my finger over his big, juicy lips. "We don't gotta tell him."

"We can make it a weekend thing."

Nahmir's face was full with confusion and lust.

"Here. Maybe this will change your mind."

Play music uptop.

I got onto the ground and pushed Nahmir's pants down. I pulled down his boxers and his thick, long shaft popped out.

"Dammit, Nick. You better not nut on me either." I laughed. He still look shook.

I jacked him off creating enough lube too suck him off with. I entered him into my mouth and started sucking it.

I looked up at him and his head was thrown back while biting his bottom lip.

I deepthroated his shaft and he groaned loudly.

"Ahhh."

I took him out and loads of pre-cum covered his dick.

I pushed him on the couch and took the rest of his pants off. He grabbed my dick and skroked it. Thinking he knew I was about too smash.

I laughed. "Watch who's gonna be making you scream daddy now." I smirked.

I pushed myself into his tiny, innocent hole. He put his hand on my stomach so I wouldn't go deeper.

"Move yo' fuckin' hand and take this shit." I said. Knowing Damn well that shot turned him on.

He moaned.

I pushed myself in all the way and started too take deep and slow thrust.

I started too go faster and harder. Nahmir started moaning and groaning uncontrollably. "Glizzy!" He moaned.

I grabbed onto his afro. "That's not my name!"

"Daddy!!" He moaned. I just starred at him the whole time. His face was sexy.

His lips were soft, pink and plump and he was looking into my eyes. That made me wanna nut real quick.

I went closer to his ear.

"I love you." I whispered.

"Ahhh!! Glizzy, imma cum!" He moaned.

I leaned into his face and kissed him while my thrust got sloppier.

He came onto my chest. I then pulled out and came into his mouth.

He tried too swallow the thick load.

"Glizzy." Nahmir said, outta breath.

"We can't do that again."

I started too put my pants and shirt on. "Like I said.-"

"It's just an weekend thing."

-------

699 words. 😍😍

Too me, this chapter was cute .

what about yall?

-MiyaIsRoyal- & JustNaiah ❤ here yall go 💙.

- kayla 🍼