You (1)

I lug the heavy suitcase upstairs, stopping for a moment to push my glasses up my face and reposition my coffee. Ugh.

"A- A little help?" I hear footsteps coming down the hallway, and sigh in relief when I see a puff of hair piled into a ponytail on top of Lafayette's head. He grins as well, barreling down the stairs and nearly knocking me over as he throws his arms around me.

"Hamilton! Je ne t'ai pas vu depuis si longtemps, petit bâtard!" He laughs, mussing my hair. 

"Eh bien, vous ne pouvez pas me blâmer, j'essayais d'échapper à des chiennes comme vous!" He grasps his chest, picking up my luggage and easily flying up the steps. He rolls his eyes as a shriek comes from down the hall, and I reach the top step just in time to see Eliza and Angelica barreling towards me, with Peggy trailing behind slowly.

"Shit." Lafayette laughs, dropping my suitcase and putting his hands in the air.

"You're on your own, mon ami." I widen my eyes as the two girls attack me, and I clutch the railing to keep from falling down the stairs for the second time today. 

"ALEXANDER!" Eliza laughs, burrowing into my chest as Angelica pushes her way towards me.

"Move it Eliza, I want some too!" She grabs my other arm, and giggles as I stumble back again.

"H- Hey Peggy!" I struggle to peek over the two girls attacking me, but I catch a glimpse of her sauntering up to us, and she pulls a watermelon lollipop out her mouth for a moment.

"Waddup." I laugh as she side glances me, then throws her arm around Lafayette. He laughs and swings her around, and she shrieks when John Laurens barrels into her, tackling her to the ground. 

Soon we all end up on the floor, a giant heap of giggling human sweat and heaving. I sigh, patting Eliza's head, as Hercules steps out of his room, throwing his arms open and grinning.

"EYYY!!!" We all laugh, pointing finger guns at him.

"EYYYY!!"

"YO WADDUP, FAM!"

"I think your pants look hot, bro." He raises an eyebrow at Angelica, who giggles and pretends she didn't just shame him for the one thing he wishes he wasn't.

"Alright squad, bring it in." He falls on us, and we all shriek as he crushes Laurens' stomach. He chokes, laughing and throwing his head back.

"Dude!! How many-- How many fucking hamburgers have you had this summer?!" Hercules groans, rolling off of him, and onto a screaming Peggy.

"Way too many, dude." I laugh, and Aaron Burr sticks his head out of the dorm that Hercules came out of. I yell, waving him down.

"Aaron Burr, SIR!" He rolls his eyes, making his way over to the pile of snickering human beings.

"Alexander, it's the middle of the night." I groan, leaning back and closing my eyes.

"Burr, get a life!" He simply smirks, standing over us and raising an eyebrow. Lafayette narrows his eyes at him, and Peggy sticks out her tongue. Burr rolls his eyes, throwing his arms out from behind his back. 

"Oh, what the heck, I'm allowed to have fun at least once a year." We all laugh, sticking out our hands and pulling him down towards our pile. He and Eliza end up face to face, and she shrieks, slapping him and leaving a red mark. He grunts, rolling over to Angelica, who stopped paying attention a long time ago. 

"ALEXXXX!!!" I turn to see John grinning from underneath Lafayette, his nose poking out from underneath the french's stomach, sticking out his hand. I grin, taking his hand and waggling my tongue at him.