Dec. 16- Part 1.

Hermione POV

            I walked down stairs the letter in my hand, anger visible in my face. I slump down in my chair. "What's wrong dear?" my husband of 20 years asks me. "Family reunion," I begin" I have to go." At that moment my 16 year old daughter, Nova, came down stairs. She looked like her father, but was ashamed of his name. At school she was bullied because she was the first Malfoy to not be in Slytherin, and in Gryffindor of  all houses! She was a huge bookworm like me, but also very strong like her father. She also had a talent for music. "They're fighting again" Nova said without looking from her book. " Cassi, Scorp get down here" I shouted. Soon two brown haired twins were downstairs. Cassieopia, Cassi, and Scorpius, Scorp, were 11 years old and a mirror of what I used to look like. They had frizzy hair, but while Scorpius had short hair, Cassi's went all the way down to her hip. "Why are you fighting again?" I asked my twins. "Scorpius said I was ugly, and I told him we were twins , so he got mad at me. " Cassi said. "Scorpius NEVER insult your sister again. Cassi tell me before arguing, okay honey?" I asked Cassi. "Okay mom" the twins reply as they go to get their breakfast. A few seconds later one more child comes down, Neptune, my 9 year old son. He acts and looks like his father, but has my brains. I walked back into the kitchen with my son in tow.

       While I was gone Draco had been reading the letter. When I got back in the kitchen Draco began speaking. "Everyone listen up, today you will be going to a Granger Family Reunion. It is at The Emerald Lioness Hotel." "Wait you said "you" not we, where are you going?" Cassi  asked, curious as always. "I will be at a meeting in Paris. I will be back by the 18th." he replied. Everyone nodded. "Let's start packing then." I said and everyone went to their rooms to start packing. I heard "Accio fully packed trunks" and "Wingardium Leviosa" and Nova came down with fully packed trunks floating in front of her. I smirked "Nice Trick," I said. She smirked back and we burst out laughing. I said the same thing as her and my trunks came floating down stairs. We waited for the rest of the family to come down. Nova had buried her head in her book and had to be shook for her to listen to everyone. "We floo to the Summer Vacation house where we will get into the mustang and drive to the hotel, okay?" I asked my family. Everyone nodded. "Goodbye Everyone" Draco said and with a snap of his fingers was gone. Nova than stepped into the fireplace. "Ruby Snake Vacation Home" she spoke the words with confidence as she dropped the powder. Green flames wrapped around her body and when they died down Nova was nowhere to be seen. Next came Cassi, then Scorp, Neptune, and finally me. Once I appeared I got into my green mustang with Cassi, Scorp, and Neptune. Nova was going by motorcycle, it was red with streaks of silver and gold. Nova sped off up the trail, me following not too later. Little did I know I might have just ruined my life.