Ch1- Peasant mission

Before you read. Keep in mind that this is still in the Era 1 time. Technology isn't as advanced as era 2. The data pads are actual pads you can type on. It's not like Peridot's finger screen ? The best I can describe it haha. Also, the ship that you get on is the ships that first come to Earth. It look like the broken down ships that Period trapped Garnet and Pearl in when they were fighting. Not the exact one, but same model. So that's just to give you a visualizations.

You're sitting in front of a screen full of research. A very interesting column came up, 'A Rose Quartz rebels against Pink Diamond.' You analyze the data. Sure, you heard about the gem who decided to rebel, but it had nothing to do with you, so you didn't care. Though, you continued to read the data, until you heard a call coming in. You didn't remove your eyes from the screen. "Pearl, get that for me." You said. "Yes, ma'am" The Pearl replied.

Looking up at the screen, you can see your superior in all her glory. Yellow Diamond looked down at you. "Y/n" she called out your name. "I have a task for you." In all honesty, you feel like this was a serious situation, only because Yellow Diamond rarely called you.

"I want you to go to Earth, and meet a Jasper. You will help her collect items" You got confused again. "What? But, Earth is not my district. That's Pink Diamonds district." Yellow Diamond raised her voice. "You will go on this mission, and do as your told. That's an order." You stand down and agree. "Yes, My Diamond." Yellow Diamond sighed on the other line. "I will send a ship with you, with Gem pilots." You looked at her. "Can I bring my Pearl? Also, can you send the information to my personal data pads?" you asked. Yellow Diamond glanced down, possibly looking at her Pearl. She looked back up. "yes, you can. And Pearl will send them to you." You did the formal Diamond stance again before the call ended. "Thank you My Diamond.".

You looked down at your dark yellow Pearl. "She seems tense" you added. The Pearl didn't say anything. You sighed and spoke "Call in an Agate for me. I need someone to carry my data pads." Pearl nodded. You sat down and waited for the Agate to arrive. You grew bored very easily, so you asked Pearl entertain you. She said her usual "yes, ma'am" and started to gracefully dance. You loved it when you Pearl danced. She was so graceful and elegant. You felt bad that Pearls are looked down upon, but you would never admit that aloud.

Finally, someone knocked on your door. You raised your right hand to signal Pearl. She stopped and stood there. You motioned your eyes towards the door. She had a look of "oh" on her face before going to the door and manually opening it. A Yellow pigmented Agate came in. She had a "mean" look to her face. Sure, Agate's are used to yell at other gems, but you needed someone large enough to carry all of your pads. So you felt like getting an Agate, just for the fun of it.

You faced towards the Agate the point at your desk like furniture. "My data pads are right there. Just follow me." The Agate took stance and gathered your data pads. "Come on Pearl." Your Pearl followed right behind you.

The walk towards the dock was quiet. Occasionally, more elite gems would walk past you, with their Pearls. You would nod at them, or don't do anything. Depending on their ranking. Yes, high class gems can be looked down upon by an even higher class. And you, are one of the highest. There's two gem ranking higher than you, other than the Diamonds of course. And those two gems are rarely seen. Well, you rarely see them. And if you did see them, it means something grave has happened. You guess you could say you're one of the rare ones. Only because you're meant to be beside a Diamond, or in a study. And you happened to be both. A lucky gem to be working on the side next to a Diamond, and in this case, it's Yellow Diamond.

You finally reached the dock. A large ship is sitting in the center. And emerald and couple other gems are standing in front of it. They notice you and took stance and went into the ship. You looked at Pearl. She continued to look straight forward. "Let's go". Both you and pearl entered the grey ship.

----- My First chapter of the restart series :') I feel like this has much better explanation than the first one, (Which will be deleted.) I feel more satisfied with version, and I hope you do too. Or if you don't I'm sorry. Anywho, Thank you for Reading :D

-KingOfTortoises