Epilouge

"Charles." She was speechless. She's in awe, she can't believe that her man is right infront of her.

"I came back, for you." Lumapit si Charles at niyakap si Tilda. Tilda hugged him tightly, she can't let him go.

All this time she thought she can let him go.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I was late." He whispered.

"Okay lang... Ang mahalaga nandito ka. Andito ka na ulit." Hindi napigilan ni Tilda ang kanyang mga luha. Ilang toan niyang tinago ang sakit at lungkot at ngayong andito na si Charles.. Everything came out.

"Akala ko hindi na kita makikita ulit. I was finding you years and years and yet hindi kita makita. I traveled back in time, I traveled in the future. I traveled in different universes."

"Im sorry for making you wait for so long." He kissed her in the forehead.

"Dada?"

"Mama?"

They heard Kristi looking for her parents.

"Is.. Is that Kristi?" She nodded and smiled at him. He smiled, wiped his tears.

"Mama!" Kristi squeled when Charles scare her.

"Who are you? Mama!" Charles and Tilda laughed. Tilda introduce Kristi to her biological father.

Yes, Charles is her biological father. It may look imposible but no. Charles found her 14 years ago, they got married after dating for 3 months. Their love resulted a precious life.

"I miss you papa." Her daughter recognized her father. Her heart fluttered at the scene infront of her. She can't help but to cry and smile.

But at the end her heart clinched when she remembered her husband...

Choose him.

--

"Come with me?" Tilda was startled by his question.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Let's have our own journey."

"Let's travel in time, universe, space, worlds, etcetera. Let's do it together." His eyes was full of hope but it crashed down when she shooks her head.

"I... I can't Charles." She stepped back and teared up.

"Hindi pwede... Adiven.. Kristi.. and Charl..."

Once again his heart was broken into pieces.

"Pwede bang..." Umiwas ng tingin si Charles at napangiti.

CHARLES' POV

"Pwede bang patayin mo na lang ako?" I tried to smile out the situation.

Hindi kaya ng luha ilabas ang sakit na nararamdaman ko.

"Hindi ko na kasi kaya.." Paulit ulit... Ganto na lang palagi. Laging sa huli ay ako ang nasasaktan..

"Pagod na pagod na ako, Tilda." 30 minutes bago sumikat ang araw... Tatlumput minuto na lang ang mayroon ako.

"Pagod na pagod na kong tumakbo kakahabol sayo." Gusto kong saktan ang sarili ko, ansakit sakit na kasing isipin na kahit madaming beses niya akong mahalin ng paulit ulit ganoon din kadami ang hindi niya pagpili sa akin.