Chapter 2

I hold his stare for just a second, but it's a second too long for me,and so I look down.

I look up again just as fast and he's still looking in my direction, what?! okay fine! He's looking right at me.

This is too much for me. His gaze is piercing. It's like he is picking me apart and putting me back together with a single look.

I look down, hide my face with my hair and don't look up again for the entire lecture. That is one and a half hour people! I've cramps in my neck but no, I'm resilient like that you see, as they say 'shy till you die'. grr.

As soon as the lecture gets over I gather my things and walk towards the gate like my butt is on fire.

And the gate was so near, just two more steps and, sweet sweet escape....until I hear him speak.

"Ms. Markov would you please wait back, I need to discuss something with you."

I swear I wanted to vanish. Just poof in the air, right then. Alas! this is real life and sadly I'm no super human.

I stopped walking and dragged myself near his table. I swear I saw atleast 4 if not 5 girls, who I've never talked to, give me death glares.

Peace out girls. I know I've no chance here, though my brain cells are all haywire right now, he's still my professor, so nothing's gonna happen.

After a few minutes as the last student leaves the class, professor Marcel walk towards the gate of the class and closes it. I kid you not, I can hear the click of the latch echo in the hall.

I gulp, what the hell is going on? I don't have the slightest clue what he wants or why he closed the gate. And yes I'm still looking down, face hidden by my hair. I can't look at him, it's so goddamn hard for me even though I want to see his beautiful face again. I. Just. Can't.

"Katrina"

He says my name as if he's worshipping it, as if he wants to memorize every single syllable and etch it into his memory forever.

I think I mumbled back something, I'm not sure though. And then I feel his fingers lift my chin up.

At the first contact of his skin, I feel my entire body coming alive, buzzing with electricity. I'm shocked. And I know he can probably see it all over my face, my tomato red face that is.

"Intatto belleza"

what the hell?! what does it mean. And then my brain finally decides to wake up from la la land and help me formulate one sentence, though as soon as I speak I want to look down again and hide forever.

"I-It's K-Kat. I-I mean my n-name. It's Kat." wow! I surprise even myself sometimes. Andddd the fool of the millennium goes tooo...yours truly.

Please vote and comment everyone. Thank You. xx