Chapter 2

Luna's pov

I can't take it anymore. I just can't he pushed it to far. Im done with the beatings. Im done being told that everything he does is my fault. I told my little sister to pack everything up. We are moving out. Im getting everything out even the hair dye im going to dye it when we get somewhere safe and even dye my little sisters. I have enough to buy an apartment somewhere. We live in Daegu but i was thinking of going to Busan. It seems quiet and free more than here. Not that im doubting Daegu but my father ruined the joyess occasion to be here.

An hour passed and we got everything. Yes yes i got a car. Once we packed everything we didnt turn back because if we did we would regret and come back. But not today that was the old us now we are moving to Busan of course we did tell our father but he could care less and he told us to.

Couple hours passed since there was alot of traffic we got to the appartment and it was just as i picked out. We started settling in then their was a knock on the door. I opened it and their was a girl about my age standing.

The girl smiled. "Hello you must be my new neighbors im Lucinda. I came to give you a house warming gift. She handed us a plant and a envlope.

I scanned the envelope skeptically. She noticed and sighed "its two bts tickets and two fan meet tickets. I can't go nor can my friend since we have to work on that day. I hope you guys like the gifts i gotta go to work now bye!" She said waving her hand.
I waved back watching her disappear into the night. 'bts? Is that some kind of band?' I thought. I walked in shutting the door.

Ryle ran in the room "what is that Luna?" She asked.

I smiled "its tickets. I guess a band called bts? We also can meet and greet them" i said.

Ryle nodded "its tomorrow we gotta get up early okay?" She said excitedly.

I chuckled. " i guess my little butterfly go get washed up and I'll cook dinner" i said.

Ryle nodded and ran to the bathroom.

I was in deep thought 'bts hmm.. They sound nice and someone to hang with'   i began cooking dinner noodles and rice. It was mine and my sisters favorite.

Soon we both chatted and ate our dinner. I washed the dishes and want to my room. Me and Ryle said our good nights and went to bed.

Hey guys i know shortish chapter not long like the first was but i promise that they will get longer. The next chapter they get to meet BTS!
heathermorton123 Thought of this plot and i give her a big shout out! But next chapter is my plotting 😂😂 i love you guys! See ya in the next chapter of this amazing book!