14

Steve wakes up ages later, tightened on bed, unable to move.

He feels his phone vibrating in his pocket. It must be James.

The soor of the room opens as Seb stands there in a lab coat holding some yellow substance in a small plastic bag, it moves around.

Steve's eyes widen, he knows what it is. it's the fat that came from James' body. the droplet fat he removed himself from the dark haired guy.

Steve tries to open his mouth to speak but notices he can't. It's been taped closed. Aside a small tube that comes from the side of his cheek into his mouth, he tries to spit it out but the tape makes it impossible.

"Stevey, Steve... Why do you think I ll let you go that easily?" Sebastian says, stroking Steve's natural blonde hair.

Steve's eyes widen as some fear runs through him.

"I've been waiting 7 years to see you again... and you want to leave me..." Sebastian sounds hurt.

Steve moves, trying to free himself but whenever he moves a pill gets shot through the tube into his mouth. no way of spitting it out he swallows it.

"You're mine, forever mine." Sebastian says.

Steve gets fuzzy in his head, a blurry voice starts to shout at him. it's the screaming voice that usual makes him insane. 'GET AWAY THERE STUPID IDIOT!' it shouts.

Steve moves or better said tried to as another pill shoots into his mouth.

Sebastian moves his hands, from Steve's hair it moves down to the guy's cheek, down his throat, unzipping his jacket and revealing a white shirt.

Steve panicks, his breathing gets shorter, quicker more dizzy as he can't use his mouth.

Sebastian puts something onto Steve's eyes, making all sight disappear.

There is a silence, no sound, no feeling. just the shaky breathing making his hands shake. making pills shotting into his mouth till he collapses all again.

Sebastian waits till the movement of Steve disappears. He goes into Steve's pocket and grabs the phone. Takes the batery out of it as he sees a missed call from James.

Sebastian goes to his own bedroom, grabs an injection needle and pushes it in his own arm, he screams, shakes and lets his head hang down as a painful shot runs through his veins, squeezing everything tight in his body as he stands up and moves himself around, leaning against the wall, sinking down, falling onto the ground and remain moveless.