chapter 4: remember that promise

Tetsu's pov

"You!" The person by master is a woman it must be Kiku it has to be. "Oh Tetsu, I didn't know you were going to be here." master the look in his eyes are hurt and I missed his day of birth. when we were little I always said happy Birthday early in the morning. "*sigh* happy Birthday master I'm sorry I'm late." I feel like running away ,but I'm going to stay no matter the problem. "I'm sorry am I  the way Ryu~dear." here we go in a matter of seconds I hug Ryu without much thought "I'm sorry I'm such an idiot for not being here for you." I can feel he's suprised and I know Kiku's pissed off I definitely won. And surprisingly he hugged me back "I'm happy thanks Tetsu." Ryu said he's happy. "Tetsu your back!!" Fuka busted in and the moment is ruined but good thing I would've murdered Kiku for that pissed off look in her eyes. "Fuka, sorry for not being here also." and here it comes "I forgive you, Tetsu." huh no crying, no hugs, or punches. "Wait wha-?" Fuka grabs my hand and sprinted almost cheetah like, and leads me from the entrance. I feel like master is looking at me, but I ignore it. "Where were you 1st you came home late yesterday and now you left earlier than me, when the dang shop opens?" I really made her worry huh "I'm sor-." "Cut it out with the I'm sorry crap got it." I nod my head she hangs around me way too much. "*sigh* Good now let's prepare okay and if you're asking why it's for the Master's birthday celebration." Fuka is definitely pissed off well I'll start now. After 1h30m it's almost done well I'll go get ready now while I have the chance.

Sorry it's dangerously short but I hadn't thought of what I should write must be writers block well I'll show what master Ryu and Fuka look like in the next chapter and what Tetsu is wearing see ya next time~nya