10 Ways To Annoy People On Elevators.

1. Meow every 10 seconds.

2. Walk in and press all the buttons then leave while saying "Ha ha sucker."

3. Stand really close to them.

4. Stare at them,when they look over glare at them.

5. Ask them random questions. (Example: "How tall are you?")

6. Ask them to hold your (Example: pen) for you then don't take it back.

7. Drop some money on the floor and when they bend over to pick it up yell at them "DON'T! THAT'S MINE!"

8. Step on their feet.

9. Tell them about your love life ( you can make up something or you can be honest) start crying to add a bonus effect.

10. Download a noise making app on your phone if possible and make farting noises! It's even better if a really fancy man and/or woman are on the elevator with you! (If you cannot download an app try your best to make it sound as real as possible with you mouth!)

...........................................................

Hello my lovely unicorns! I hope you enjoyed this chapter ! Please vote and comment your experiences! I would love to hear back from you guys! Also a shout out to my awesome best friend ( @DizzyBlonde247) for inspiring me to make number 10!

Remember to vote and comment your experiences!

You're beautiful!

~Molly