Ch.1

I've just graduated from film school. With blood, tears and sweat my university has finally transferred me to Korea for 3 years to work for a number of K-pop entertainment companies. I'm going to be working closely with many K-Pop idol groups and their film crew as an assistant. I love film. As a child, I'd always dream of being a movie director. Getting tons of money, a good house and to live a wealthy happy life - hmph some dream. I'm more of a behind the scenes girl. The pay isn't very high but the companies are going to provide me with a place to stay and I will gain a lot of experience from working with professionals. 

Hmm according to my timetable...I'm going to Bighit Entertainment and then to YG, SM and JYP is last. Let's make the most out of this journey!

***

After a lengthy 12 hour flight, I finally arrive in Korea. I stood on the edge of the pavement awkwardly waving my hand for a taxi to stop. No one did. Passer-bys looked at me like a mad woman. I guess I just have to adjust to the differences between Korea and home.

I catch a taxi at last and it takes me to the accommodation in which I am going to live in for the next few months.

"It's so cold!" I said, hugging myself. I quite like this apartment building. According to my university, I am in Flat 26 on the 16th floor.

It was a hell of a hassle to try and find my apartment door. The building was massive. I got my keys given from my university out of my pocket, unlocked the door. 

My jaw dropped instantly.

"Woah this is so luxurious! Look at this view! Damn, Korean entertainment companies aren't playing" I said amazed, examining the whole room

After drooling over the modern, fully-furnished flat, I unpack my load of luggage and head to the kitchen to work out how to work the appliances. All these brand new things made me feel like a queen.

I looked into the empty fridge and frowned. I decided to visit a nearby supermarket to buy some basic food supplies; bread, butter, milk etc.

//At the supermarket//

Okay, I have all my basic needs I could do with some foods to satisfy my sweet tooth but this is all I can afford for now. I can buy double the amount of foods I bought today when I start working next week.

Time to check out..oh boy. Now...how do I use this thing?

***

I walk down the dark misty alleyway, a short-cut through to the main road, where my castl- I mean..apartment is. It is still freezing and I amuse myself by blowing the cold air and seeing each breath disappearing into the cold, night air.

Everything is silent as I walk. You can hear nothing but the harsh winds and my footsteps trotting on the pavement. I drew away my focus on my footsteps and suddenly hear heavy panting and wheezing before me.