Chapter 4

Brittany POV.     It's 11am and I'm just sitting in my room.  15 minuets later I hear Gary call us of a family meeting. So I went downstairs, "yes Gary you called us." I said. "Yes come sit down girls." Gary said. So me and Sherri sat down. "As you girls know we adopted you 4 days ago, and we want to tell you girls something." Gary said "yeah Sherri Gary adopted you, and Brittany I adopted you." Jay said "so my last name is Demarcus?" I said "yeah." Jay said "cool." I said "so my last name is Levox?" Sherri said "yeah." Gary said "cool." Sherri said "so that means you can me dad if you want Brittany." Jay said "ok." I said

  5 years later Brittany POV. Me and Sherri is getting ready for our first day of school. 5 years ago when jay told me I can call him dad I never did but Sherri had every since Gary told her. "Are you girls ready to go yet?" Gary asked "yes sir" I said "yes daddy" I heard Sherri said "ok come on let's get in the car." Gary said "ok" I said. So me and Sherri went downstairs and out the door and into the car. It took us 5 minuets to get in front of Haywood elementary school. "Ok as soon as we get you sign you in for school we are going to the studio and then at 3 we will come and pick you up and then we have to go back to the studio ok." Gary ask "ok daddy" Sherri said "ok Gary" I said

     5 minuets later we are in front of Haywood elementary school and we all get inside of the school and went to the office. "Hi how may I help you today?" Principal Dave asked. "We are here to sign our girls in for school" Gary said "ok just sign these papers and then we can get the girls into a classroom." Principal Dave said. I finally think it's the best time that I call jay my daddy. 15 minuets later they were done with the paperwork. "Ok say bye to your girls and lets go." Principal Dave says "ok bye Sherri we will see you at 3 ok" Gary said "ok bye daddy I love you." Sherri says "ok bye Brittany I will see you at 3 ok." Jay said "ok bye daddy." I said. Jay looked surprised "did you just call me daddy?" Jay asked "yeah is that ok?" I asked "yeah that's ok and that's the first time you ever called me daddy." Jay said "i know and I'm happy that I called you daddy." Ok are you girls ready?" Principal Dave asked "yes sir, bye daddy." Me and Sherri said at the same time. "We are going to Mr.Niall classroom and don't worry he is nice." Principal Dave said "ok." We said. "Hey, Mr.Niall I got 2 new students for you, this is Sherri Levox and Brittany DeMarcus." Principal Dave said "hi Brittany and Sherri how are you?" Mr.Niall asked "we are good." We said "ok you girls can sit in the front here" Mr.Niall said "ok" we said "ok kids we are going to draw a picture of your family and then you are going to show your parents." Mr.Niall said. So we all drew pictures of our family and by the time me and Sherri are done it was time to go. "Ok kids time to put up your stuff its time to go." Mr.Niall said. We all left the classroom and we found our dads. "Hi daddy look what we drew in class." Me and Sherri said "this is so cool." Jay and Gary said "its for you daddy." Me and Sherri said "so what is your teacher name Brittany?" Jay said "Mr.Niall." I said "what about you Sherri?" Gary said "Mr.Niall" Sherri said "ok, well lets go we need to head back to the studio." Gary said "ok daddy." Sherri said. "Daddy can you carry me please?" I asked "sure but first let me put this picture in your backpack so turn around." Jay said. So I turn around and he put the picture in my backpack and pick me up. "Thank you daddy." I said "your welcome." Jay said. We got to the car and Jay opened the door and put me in it and I buckled up and we headed to the studio.