Chapter 5

Brittany POV.   The next day around 8am I went downstairs I found my dad with a sad look on his face. "Good morning dad. Are you ok?" I asked "morning and yeah I'm ok why you ask." My dad said "because you look sad."I said "don't worry everything is ok and what are you doing?" My dad ask "well I'm hungry can you cook me something please?" I ask "sure what do you want?" My dad asked "um pancakes please?" I asked "sure give me a few minutes I'm going to wake everybody up." My dad said "ok while you doing that I'm going for a swim is that ok daddy." I said "sure just don't be too long cause after breakfast we are all leaving to go to the studio." My dad said "ok daddy." I said. So I went outside and jump into the pool and my tail appears. 15 minuets later I heard Jay said Tim to get out and eat breakfast. So I popped my head out of the water. "Ok daddy." I said. So right after breakfast we left. We are at the studio now and went inside the room where the guys have there meeting. "Hey guys welcome and have a seat." Their manager said. They all seat down and I climbed on my daddy so I can seat on him and Sherri did the same thing. "Ok, I called Gary yesterday, and told him I wanted to talk to you guys about something and its bad, but I changed my mind. I was going to say you cant take your girls on the road, but you can." Their manager said. "Oh ok." They all said. So they were having their meeting I went to sleep on my daddy and Sherri did the same thing. Next thing I know is my dad waking me up saying its time to go. "Can you carry me daddy?" I asked. "Sure." My dad said. "Thank you daddy." I said. "Your welcome." My dad said.   

      15 minutes later we are home and I ran outside and jumped in the pool. An hour later I got out and dried my tail and went inside. Gary was seating on the couch. "Hey Gary where is my dad?" I asked "I think in his room." Gary said "ok thank you Gary." I said "your welcome Brittany." Gary said. So I went upstairs and I went to his bedroom door and I knocked on it. "Come in." My dad said. So I went inside. "Hey Brittany." My dad said "hi daddy how are you?" I asked "I'm doing ok." My dad said "ok can I spend time with you please?" I asked "sure what do you want to do?" My asked asked "I just want to lay with you and watch tv." I said "ok and 1 more week until summer vacation which mean tour." My dad said. As he was talking I was in his bed cuddling with him. "Ok daddy." I said.

     1 week later school is out and we are getting ready to leave for tour. 

         What do you guys want to happen int the next chapter please tell me