1-DD/LB

Franks pov

  "Daddy. Oh Daddy!"
I covered Gees mouth. He found out. How? OW!! He bit me he fucking bit me.
"DADDY OH DADDY FUCK ME HARDER!" he screamed while bouncing mimicking an orgasm face. We were sitting on my bed on our phones playing games and watching YouTube waiting for my parents to get home when he suddenly started screaming and moaning out words and sounds. He groaned and I felt a buldge begin to form. I had to stop this now.
"Why the hell are you doing that?!" I screamed confused as to why the hetero boy was screaming this at the closeted bisexual. No one knew about my sexuality but my ex's.
"Jamia, your old girlfriend, told me that you have a Daddy kink and that your bi. She kinda sent a mass text to everyone at school." He said looking me straight in the eye. My eyes widened pissed at that bitch and still horny af from his previous actions.
"Don't be mad. A daddy kink isn't that bad. I have one but it's a little thing. ARE YOU A LITTLE BECAUSE IF SO I AM SO SORRY FOR CALLING YOU DADDY?! OMG WE COULD HAVE PLAY DATES AND TEA PARTIES AND-"
"No I am a daddy but I'm just mad because she told the whole school I was bi and-"
"Oh honey it was painfully obvious and I'm just happy she didn't tell them about me."
"WHAT?! WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME IT WAS OBVIOUS AND.. wait YOUR GAY?!?"
"I'm pan..."
"I'm still pissed at that bitch for telling everyone."
"It's OK now it just gives you room to express your self." He said resting a hand on my thigh. "Maybe with someone you really like." Gee said referencing to my crush on him and moving his hand upwards. I let out a shaky breath as it drifted over my clothed crotch.
"Like me, Frankie." He said as he pinned me down kissing me hard.
I flipped us over so I was on top and in control.
"Call me Daddy baby." I commanded attacking his neck with my mouth. I unzipped his pants and yanked them down as I started palming him through his boxers.
"Daddy!" he moaned out. He reached down and undid my pants before I pulled down his boxers. I ripped of my clothes at lightning speed while he took of his shirt. Goddamn was he hot. I trailed kisses down his body to his hips then started leaving love bites all over his hips marking him up while he was writhing under me.
I liked a stripe up his dick and kept going up his chest until I got to his collar bones. I kissed him hard, rough, and passionate. He moaned into my mouth.
I reached for the lube hidden under my pillow beneath the beautiful boy. I proceed to spread it across my length making sure I didn't hurt my best friend.
"You don't know how long I've wanted this." He said making me smirk to myself.
"Well good because I'm going to make you scream so loud the neighbors will hear and you won't be able to walk straight tomorrow from how hard I pound into you." All he did was moan in response.
I slowly went into him as his eyes quickly shut tight and his teeth clenched. After a little while he had gotten used to the stretch and started moaning harder and faster over and over again so I obeyed and I pounded in to him harder and faster and harder and faster with each thrust earning a loud moan from Gerard. He was practically screaming at this point with how hard I was going. I wanted to be rough and keep my promise. I started attacking his neck with my mouth marking him like a leopard. He suddenly came with a loud moan and my nickname as I did the same.
"Daddy!"
"Gerard!"
Gee collapsed on top of me panting with me. I got up and cleaned us off with a wet cloth. As we got dressed I heard my parents open the front door. I got up and ran downstairs to greet them. After a few questions about my day they went up to their room and I went up to mine. As I snuggled under the covers I felt Gee hug me tightly.
"I love you Geebear." I whispered.
"I love you too Frankie." He whispered back.
I knew then I was the luckiest man alive....

A/N I'm sorry this took so long but comment or send me requests. Goodbye my lovelys. -Lust*)