Author's Note

Alright buddies, and welcome to my story: Teen Titans and the Rider: Love of the Demons.

This is a story where the Teen Titans and the Ghost Rider meets (obviously), but it will be intersting that will make you crave for more.

This will be about you as the Rider. You can feel the evil or sins in another person, and control your powers to a certain limit, meaning that when you get to a point where your feelings gets hurt or used, you will go over-drive (no hulk thing).

Also, you can make chains come out of your wrist like Hidden Blade of Assassin's Creed and from different places of your body, you can teleport from one point to another (it will be reveal in the story), and do more cool stuff.

If you read my other story: Highschool of the Dead x Male Reader, you'd know that I like make things more interesting.

Ok, I'm going off topic. Sorry about that. 

It won't be like the Ghost Rider movies, your past might be the same, but more... terrifying, and I won't say no more.

The bike will make a HUGE change.

The top bike is when you're in human form

The top bike is when you're in human form. The bottom bike is when you're in the Rider's form.

This is how you and your bike would look like when you turned into the Rider

It'll be Your's and Raven's P.o.v the most, and there'll be some of the other Titan's P.o.v.

I might write the info of the Titans and other villains (although some of you or all of you know them alrady, but what the hurt on writing some info.)

This is not the new Teen Titans GO, it's the original one, the one that we all love the most.

Hope you buddies like it. Also if you're interested on the other book, go check it out. There may be few chapters, but every chapter has 2000 to 4000 or more words, so its worth it.

Now lets stop talking and start reading.