Reunion

A/n: Sorry, I couldn't find one very nice that had Jinx, but she'll be there. Now on with the story.

================================

Y/n P.o.v

It's been a month since I became a Titan and I have to say: it was great being one. The whole month was about fighting crimes, stopping bad guys, and, the most important one, getting closer to the Titans.

Beast Boy invited me to play and I did, but I played for half an hour because I wanted to have a spare time to read 'Percy Jackson' and 'The Mortal Instruments'. Cyborg had a difficulty with the car, so I volunteered to help him. I managed to find out the problem and fix it for him. He thanked me after that. Starfire... well, Starfire is Starfire, so there was no problem with her. Robin and I had a few hand to hand combat training, and we ended up a tie everytime. We also had a few conversation, but it wasn't big about it, just of the ways they fight together and the new strategy because I'm here. And Raven, we didn't talk much, just a few good mornings, good afternoons, goodnights, and a few small talk. We're in a term where 'don't bother and we'll be fine' stuff. It actually makes me feel uncomfortable and awkward. I want to know her better, but I also dont know how to start a conversation.

After I spoke with The Rider, I started my search for The Hidden One. I went to the library and asked if they had an old book or papyrus about this so called Hidden One. They said within two hours they'll find it and I waited. They brought me an old book that said: 'Myths, Legends, and Mysteries of the World'. I looked through it and it was full of stuff of the world's top mysteries, myths, and legends. The gods of Olympus, Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Shambala, The Atlantis of Sand, Libertalia, The-The Lord of the Rings and The Demigod protecting Hogwarts from Narnians??? Is that a thing?

Anyways, when I came to the Hidden Ones, it said: 'The Hidden One was a being with knowledge about inner problems and that the being is never known. It's knowledge jumped from person to person everytime the host die and no one knows who it is, not even the host itself. The only people that knows who is The Hidden One are The Horsemen of the Apocalypse.' After I read that I was dumbfounded. The Horsemen are nowhere to be found and I don't know where to start to look for them.

After that, I lost hope. I searched everywhere while I was meditating a few times and nothing came. I just casted that burden aside and worked with my physical training, even though I knew that I need to work with my mental problem, but with meditating work enough.

Anyways, today is a special day. Is when all Titans are united. Lets just say it's a reunion of all Titans. 

I was sitting on the couch, reading 'The Titans Curse' while Beast Boy and Cyborg were playing Mario Kart. Robin was in the gym, Starfire was watching who would win, and Raven was in her room knowing God knows what. 'I think that God doesn't know either.' I thought. I imagined a Chibi Raven throwing some ravens at Chibi God, and he ran away or flew away while mounted on a cloud. I laughed at the stupidity I came up with.

The doors opened and it revealed the one that we were talking about. "Good afternoon Raven." I said. She looked at me and answered the same thing. "Going to prepare tea?" I asked. She just sat next to me and looked at the cover.

Raven: "Actually no. I'm just going to sit here and read with you." I was dumbfounded. She made a book appear out of thin air and started reading. "What are you reading?" She asked and I flinched a little, but calmed down.

Y/n: "Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Titan's Curse." I answered simply.

Raven: "Is it good?" She didn't looked away from her book and sounded like she wanted to start a conversation, but I wanted to talk as well. 'Looks like this is my chance.' I thought.