A Lot to Think

[Please Read]

A/n: I noticed that last chapter was more about feelings than interaction, and I'm very sorry about that. From this chapter and the others that'll come, I'll put more interaction. Thank you for your time, and now lets head to the story.

================================

Y/n P.o.v

Y/n: "So, what now?" I asked to the Titans.

Robin: "Let me call the police so they can take Johnny Rancid to jail. After that we go home." I nodded and he started to call the police.

Cyborg: "YO, is that your bike!?" I looked at Cyborg with a smirk.

Y/n: "Yep. I told you that I had a way to get a vehicle." His jaw dropped and that was funny. Starfire flew towards the bike and started to inspect every part of it.

Raven: "How did you make a new bike?" I looked at her and she had her hood down. She looked cute without it.

Y/n: "Just like the chains and my clothes, I can make them change or appear out of anywhere. Almost like how you can create a raven from your mind." She nodded towards my answer.

I looked at Beast Boy and he kept his eye on me.

Y/n: "Something in your mind Beast Boy?"

Beast Boy: "Your bike can change into anything? I mean can it transform into another bike?" I nodded and snapped my fingers.

The bike started to make clanking and bending sound, made a few disfigure in some parts, until it became a black with red accent Suzuki Hayabusa. A powerful 134cc and a 4-cylinder sports bike. His eyes came out of his sockets and his jaw dropped. This made me chuckle. Beast Boy went towards it including Cyborg. They, with Starfire, became like little cartoons checking every nook and cranny of it saying how cool it was or how amazing it look. I shook with a smile. I looked at Raven and she was looking at their direction, but her mind was elsewhere.

Y/n: "Hey Raven?" She jumped a little and looked at me surprise. "You seemed that you went to another world, something wrong?" She was tensed, but answered.

Raven: "It's nothing to worry about. I'll be fine." I just nodded with doubts in my head.

We heard sirens and saw that the police just arrived with a truck behind that looked like where they put the big prisoners. It looked creepy, but still secure. 'I hope that I don't go to jail.' I thought. The police took Johnny Rancid inside the truck and took off with him.

Robin: "Lets head home to get some rest." He said walking towards us. We nodded and then-

Cyborg: "AHHHH NOOOO!" We looked at him with shock and he ran towards his car. "I forgot to turn off the stove!!!" He drove off as if the police was chasing him. I sighed while shaking my head.

Robin: "Lets go."

I went to my bike and mount it. I started the engine and drove beside Robin.

Robin: "You know Y/n," I heard him in the coms. "I think that there's more about you that you haven't told us." I looked at him, and his eyes were on the road. "Is there something else you want to tell us?"

Y/n: "There's nothing else actually. I've already told you everything that happened to me and I showed you my powers, although there's probably a few powers that I have to learn or discover, but other than that, nothing else." He looked at me then to the road.

Robin: "This other powers that you have to discover, how are you going to achieve it?"

Y/n: "I don't know." I said with a question look on my face, but kept going. "I said 'probably', but I think that there's more powers inside me. Anyways, I don't actually know how, but I have to find a way to discover them."