Chapter 1

Enjoy!

Your pov

My name is y/n.i live in a surburban neighborhood (sorry if you don't!) with my mom,dad,and my older brother Jonathan.we live a five bedroom/five bathroom house (do we have those in real life?).im in my room drawing a fox in my sketchbook with my colored pencils when suddenly,my bedroom door opened.i looked at my bedroom door and saw my older brother Jonathan,he said:"hey sis,mom and dad wanted me to tell you something".i sighed and said:"what is it?".he said:"mom and dad wanted me to tell you that their on there business trip now and that they won't be back for three months".i said:"ok,tell them that I love them very much and to stay safe".he nodded and walked out of my room,closing my bedroom door when doing so.I stayed there on my bed and looked up at the ceiling,thinking about what I'm gonna do now that my parents are gonna be gone for three months.after a few minutes,I decided to go outside,so I got up,opened my bedroom,and walked downstairs to the living room.as I reached the front door,I heard my brothers voice saying:"where are you going?".i looked behind me and saw him standing there waiting for my response.i said:" I'm gonna go outside,will that be a problem?".he said:"no,just bring your phone with you and be back by 10:30 pm".i sighed and said:"alright",and went upstairs to my room to get my phone.after that,I went back downstairs,hugged my brother,and opened the front door.i stepped outside,looked back at him and waved,and walked down the steps.i went towards a place where it's mostly quiet,unless if there's big animals like bears or campers hanging around:the forest.once I got there,I sat down next to a tree,grabbed my phone,and started texting my friends.

/in an au/

(Underswap)

(Snowdin)

Underswap!sans pov (aka blue and/or blueberry)

I was making some tacos for me and my brother Papyrus cause we were both hungry until I heard a ringing sound coming from my pocket.i grabbed my phone and checked to see who it was:it was dream.i answered it and said:"oh hey there my friend! is something wrong?".he said:"I don't know,Ink wants to talk to us".i said:"about what?".he said:"I don't know,but can you please come over here to the doodle sphere?".i said alright and hanged up.i put my phone back in my pocket.i heard footsteps walk into the kitchen.i looked to my left and saw my brother Papyrus.he told me that he heard me on the phone and asked me what it was all about.i told him that it just my friend dream.i told him that I have to go right now.he nodded and walked over to the tacos I was making for the both of us.i told him to save one for me when I get back.i walked into the living room,made a portal,and jumped through it.

/in the doodle sphere/

Dream!sans pov (aka dream)

I was talking with ink when I heard a portal open and somebody come out.i looked to my right and saw my friend blue.he walked towards me and ink as the portal was closing behind him.he sat in front of me and Ink.i looked at ink and asked him:"alright,he's here,now what do you wanna to tell us?".

Ink!sans pov (aka ink)

When dream looked at me and asked me what I wanted to tell them,I said:"the villain Mob is about to attack Altertale (which is the au you live in,everybody's on the surface) and I need your guys help".dream and blue gasped,then nodded and said:"alright,we'll help you!".i smiled and said thank you,they said your welcome and we all got up.i grabbed my giant paintbrush,made a slash on the ground,and jumped through it with the other two following me.

(Altertale)

(The surface)

Ink!sans pov

Once we got here,we ended up in a city.we saw the villain mob (which by the way contains nightmare,who's the leader,Dust,horror,Error,and killer) throwing things around,destroying buildings,and killing people in many different kinds of ways.i looked at dream and blue and said:"let's do this!".they nodded and we ran straight towards them.

Nightmare!sans pov

I grabbed this middle-aged man with one of my tentacles when I heard three pairs of footsteps.i looked behind and saw the star sanses."damn it!,its those stupid motherfuckers again!".i threw the middle-aged man in an alley and looked at my minions.i told them to stop doing whatever the hell there doing and help me attack the star sanses.they nodded and both teams attacked each other.

/le timeskip to a few hours later/

Time:10:00 pm

Dream!sans pov

It's been a few hours since we started attacking each other.ink and blue are hurt badly and there currently lying on the ground covered from head to feet in cuts and bruises and slightly bleeding (were defying logic here,don't judge me lol).i told them that we're gonna have to retreat.they slowly nodded and weakly smiled at me.as for me,I was being as positive as I could,knowing that it's hard to do that.i made a portal,picked up ink and blue,and walked threw the portal.

/le timeskip *again* to a few minutes later/

Time:10:25 pm

Your pov

I looked up at the sky and it looked completly black,with stars in the sky.i checked the time on my phone and it said that it was 10:25 pm."Shit! I only have five minutes until I have to come home!".i sighed and thought:"might as well go home now",and got up.i put my phone in my pocket and ran home as fast as I could.when I got to the front door,I grabbed my phone again and checked the Time.it said:10:29 pm.i put my phone in my pocket and opened the front door,then closed it again and started walking upstairs to my room.as I was half way there,I heard  my brother say:"you made it home on time,good job sis".i smiled and continued walking upstairs to my room.i opened my bedroom door,closed it,and put my phone down my nightstand,which is right next to my bed.i put on a pair of pajamas (aka pj's) and layed down on my bed,then fell asleep.

/in your dream/

Your pov

I ended up in this gorgeous looking field.the grass was green,the sun was shining,and there were all kinds of animals everywhere I looked.i smiled and started walking until I approached some monster.i tapped their shoulder,making them look at me and say:"oh hey there m'am! I'm Dream!sans,but you just call me dream,who are you?".i said:"I'm y/n".he said:"nice name!".i blushed a little and said thanks.he smiled and said:"this field is beautiful,don't you think?".i said:"yeah,it is".we then started talking to each other about ourselves.

Nightmare!sans pov

I was just minding my own business when I thought:"hey,why not fuck up somebody's dream and turn into a horrific nightmare,making them miserable!".i laughed and teleported into the dreamscape,where I saw screens of different monsters/humans/hybrids dreams.i kept walking until a found a screen of somebody's dream.i looked closer and saw my brother dream talking to a human girl.she had h/l h/c hair,s/t skin,e/c eyes,and looked tall/short.she was wearing a f/c shirt/sweater/dress,s/f/c sneakers/sandals/high heels,and a t/f/c scarf.i gotta say,she looked really beautiful,and cute.i blushed at the thought then looked back at the screen showing her and my brother.i was jealous that he was talking to her,but decided not to do anything.i thought:"that girl will be mine,wether she likes it or not.she will learn to love me and me only~.i don't care what I have to do to get her to be mine,she doesn't have a choice~".i laughed maniacally and walked away from her dream and decided to give some other people nightmares,while thinking about her the entire time.

A/n:holy shit! well here it is,hope you enjoy it! I made this chapter super long for you guys,anyways here will be my schedule:

Monday-writing

Tuesday-break

Wednesday-writing

Thursday-break

Friday-writing

Saturday-break

Sunday-writing

That's all,see you guys in the next chapter!.