The Fated Battle Between Siblings

To make sure both fighters were in top shape for the final battle they were both given a 1 hour break. Mito went to her family and Naruto went to his.

"Mom, dad do you know anything about that wave ninja that could give me an edge?" Asked Mito

"Sorry Mito but there's no information about that ninja." Said Minato

"Beside his name and his village we know nothing else about him." Said Kushina

Mito bit the tip of her finger. "Damn I was hoping to find out his weakness. Doesn't matter I have the nine tail chakra. So weather I know his weakness or not he's still going down."

(With Naruto)

"Wow your last fight was amazing!" Shouted Luffy. "Ninjas really know how to throw down."

"Ya your last battle was very impressive. I still can't believe that your clone kicked that Emo's ass." Said Law

"It was very impressive. I still can believe the make up held." Said Nami

"I'm proud of you son." Said Zoro patting Naruto on the back

"Your next fight is with your sister. You think you can take her?" Asked Robin

"Think? I know I can take her." Said Naruto

(Minato point of view)

Before Mito's match begins I decided to take a quick walk, to stretch my legs. As I walked I saw Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru. I walked over to them and tried talking to them.

"Hello Sensei." I said but I was completely ignored by all three of them. "Come Sensei please talk to me. I've been doing everything in my power to find Naruto and bring him back."

"Until I see that you'll care for Naruto as a son and not as the fox. That's when we'll talk to you again." Said Jiraiya as he and the others walk away.

I sighed. I wanted to find Naruto but would I treat him like a son when I found him, or would I eventually go back to treating him like the fox. I didn't have much time to think as I heard a bell ring. Meaning that Mito's fight would be starting soon. I used my teleportation to quickly make it back to my seat. As I sat down I saw Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru sitting down to watch the match. I looked toward the battle ground and saw Mito and Naruto entering the ring.

(3rd person)

Both fighters stood opposite from on another. Mito had a face full of anger while Naruto merely yawned. This filled Mito with rage. Was he not taking her seriously.

Ref: Begin!

Hearing those Mito throw a kunai at Naruto. No even using observation haki Naruto moved his head slightly dodging the attack. He then saw Mito disappear in a flash of yellow. Seeing this Naruto quickly spun around and caught Mito's fist.

"What?! He caught Mito's punch?!" Shouted Kushina

"That's impossible?!" Minato Shouted

"So Minato taught Mito his teleportation move. Ha what a good dad." Thought Naruto. "However my dad is better."

Naruto throw Mito through the air. As Mito landed she quickly did the hand signs for a fire Jutsu.

"Fire style. Fire breath justu." Said Mito as she inhaled before releasing a massive wave of fire from her mouth.

Naruto dodged the attack and charged at Mito. Mito saw this and switched Justus.

"Fire style. Fireball Justu!" Shouted Mito

Naruto began dodging the fire balls with no trouble. "Sabo's flames are hotter and faster then this shit." Naruto thought as he continued dodging the attacks