[Cryde]

I just love this ship too much, and it's quite underrated. So here!!

Ps: they're like. 16-17.
-

I cough into my blue, oversized jumper and let out a breathy sigh. As I put my head up again, the wind blowing onto my pale cheeks, I feel tears harden as the keep rushing down. I felt sick, and I felt cold. I felt worthless, and I was.

This Craig, is why you don't catch feelings. This is why you isolate yourself and never let anyone in just incase they rip your heart to shreds. The worst part is, he doesn't know how much this hurts. All he knows is that I'm mad cause my best friend is leaving. He doesn't know I'm in love with him, he doesn't know I'm heartbroken, and he doesn't know I'm crying.

I'm in love with Clyde. It's obvious. And now, he's moving. For a stupid sports thing or something. I don't want my best friend gone, even if we'll text. I need to see him everyday, I need him here.

I don't wanna give up the hours of walking around south park in random locations, spray painting anything that couldn't breathe. I don't want to give up going to taco bell with him because it's his favourite, or tossing a football back and forth just to see him smile.

I can't lose the only thing I have. He's all I want, and everything I need. I need to see his warm smile, and play with his chocolate brown hair. I need to hear his stupid sexual jokes and blush as we laugh it off. I need to look at his stupid emerald green eyes and just smile at him. I need my best friend, I don't want him to go..he just can't, goddammit...

I sniffle and wipe my rough cheeks, staring off into the purple sky as the sun sets. I lay on my side, curling up and tucking my knees to my chin. I pull off small pieces of wood from the old bench I lay on, my eyes closed and crying softly. I really just cry until finally, I pass out.

•    •    •

I woke up, but I'm warm. My hand runs under me, feeling the fabric of the surface, before I realize I'm not outside. I quickly sit up and notice clyde's back facing me. He's strumming on his guitar softly, humming along to the tune.

"Clyde..?" I whisper. I must've startled him, because he turned around and almost dropped his guitar. I held back a chuckle, and rolled my eyes when he tried to look cool. "Why am I in your bed?" I ask kindly.

He softly my smiled and put the guitar on its stand. He turned to the wall in front of him, patting the spot beside him so I go sit there. I do, and I looked at him when I did so. He looked to his lap. He played with his hands, and then messed with his white shirt, before finally speaking to me.

"I found you crying on the bench...I was gonna say something, but I was too s-scared...and you passed out," he spoke breathily, his voice shaking while the words dripped from his lovely mouth. "I carried you home...Craig, I know I messed up...please don't hate me..." I sighed, "Clyde, I'm no-" he then cut  me off.

"Yeh, I get it, you have every right to hate me but...Im not going." He stated. "Clyde seriousl- wait what?!"

"I don't wanna leave Craig, I really don't. I can't leave the one person I love behind, I can't lose you man." Clyde started to tear up, but I noticed him blush as well. I was blushing loads myself, but lets not mention that...

"Y-you...love me?" I asked, noting my lip nervously and taking his left hand. He nodded, "well..i-I love you too. I always have, Clyde..." I mumbled.
He turned to me, placing his free hand on my cheek. I blushed more then ever, which made him smile loads. And then he kissed me.

I kissed back of course, and it wasn't too long, but it was so passionate and amazing. I finally felt alive...I felt needed. I felt loved. I'm in love. I love Clyde Donovan, and I always will.

-

Hey!! Request anything ya want, I hope you enjoyed💙