[Stenny]

Basically I was listening to the song above (Sweater Weather) and got the idea!! Eeeee enjoy~

-

Kenny sighed, hitting his head against the wall repeatedly. He ler out a harsh giggle, and turned. The blonde slid down the wall and curled his head into his knees.

"Is this okay?" He muttered to himself. "No. No. No. No." The boy chuckled quietly, beginning to cry. The bruised blonde continued to laugh as he cried, tugging at his hair and kicking in defeat as he lowered his head. The laughing stopped, and now it's just choked sobs.

Suddenly, a knock softly hit the boys door, and he immediately stood up and wiped his face.
Kenny walked to the door and opened it; it was Stan.

He stared at the shorter boy, noticing how pale he was. The snow fluttered down around him, and he only stood in a white T-shirt and shorts. Kenny swallowed the hard lump in his throat as he replayed the events previously in his head.

It was basketball practice, and Kyle, Kenny, Stan, and Cartman paired up to practice passing; Kenny with Cartman, and Kyle with Stan.

Kenny mainly focused on Stan, zoning out sometimes, which upset Eric. Kenny did it once more, and caused Cartman to chuck the ball the Kenny's chest; the blonde grabbing it quickly and staring at Eric.

"Jesus Christ, Kenny, if you dont stop staring at him I'll tell the entire fucking school your big secret!! Fucking idiot!!" Eric yelled. Stan and Kyle looked to Kenny and Eric, confused.

"Calm down, Fatass." Kyle growled.
Eric shook his head, "No way!! Poor boy over here won't stop drooling over his wannabe boyfriend!!" He shouted.

Tears welled up in Kennys eyes, and he spoke. "F-fuck off Cartman. I'm straight." Cartman laughed "YOU'RE FUNNY!! So you writing poems in your journal about how much you love Stan, that's not gay? Oh, or you always fucking staring at him, huh? You're a fag, Jesus Christ." Cartman shouted this loud, and all of the boys in the gym laughed harshly. Well, besides Kyle and Stan.

Kenny choked on his words, throwing the ball to Cartman, then he ran. He ran as fast as ever. The blonde reached his home and slammed the door.

"Kenny..?" A sweet voice knocked Kenny from his thoughts, and he shot his head to Stan again. "O-Oh yeh uhm.. come in..."

Stan sighed and walked in, closing the door behind him. Kenny turned his pale face away from the raven haired male, but suddenly felt something around his torso.

Stan was hugging him. His arms around his body, his head placed in Kenny's chest. Kenny loved it; he felt good. After a moment, the blonde wrapped his arms around the pessimistic lovely, and held him in a protective manner.

"I-I'm...I'm Sorry st-" the blonde began; only to be cut off by two lips against his. I smile was formed on the others face, a heavy blush on his cheeks and his eyes closed. Kenny smiled As well, kissing back and letting his eyes flutter closed.

After a moment, Stan pulled away.  "D-don't be, Kenny. I've liked you for so long..really," he gently said. Kenny smiled, "aw...good." Stan laughed, "good?" He pretended to pout, and kissed the taller ones nose. Kenny smiled wide, showing his gorgeous mouth with one tooth missing as usual, and kissed Stanley once more.

The boys then went to that game the practice was for, and oh boy, you can guess Cartmans reaction when they won; Kenny getting kissed by his new boyfriend on the court must've been fun to watch.