Mr. Mysterious

-Boruto Uzumaki POV-

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

I place the letter on her window and hoped for the best when she reads it. I knock on her window and run over to my house. When I get inside my mom asked from the kitchen,"How did it go?"

"We'll find out tomorrow," I answered her. Mom nodded thoughtfully. I smile and remember when she was helping out with this.

— Flashback Begins—

"Boruto, I know you're preoccupied with something or someone", she says to me, standing in the doorway of my room.

"Mom, I'm fine", I assure her, typing on my laptop.

"Oh, really?", she says with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, Mom, why do you keep on asking me?"

Well, I've had my fair share at young love."

I stop typing and look at her as if she said something in a foreign language. I do know who she's talking about though; Sarada Uchiha, a girl from my class. I say, espaserated,"Mom, I don't like or love Sarada."

"Well, I could spot some things that you and Sarada have in common, like how you both look at your dads the same way; not being there and since she doesn't have any siblings, then you're probably like a annoying brother to her."

I sigh, I guess my mom will never give up on this,"Fine, all I think of her is that she's pretty. That's it."

"Well, good then, I hope that you find the right poem for her", my mom walked out and went down stairs. I look at my seaches and decide that I would go with my original plan.

—End Flashback—

It's late and so I call it a night and go to bed. I close my eyes and let sleep take over right away.

—The Next Day—

I wake up woozily and got out of bed, got dressed , and got ready for the day. When I'm all done, I go downstairs where my mom has already put down eggs, bacon, and buttered toast. I wolf it all down and say a thanks to my mom. I go out the door and jump from building to building in a attempt not to be late.

-Sarada UchihaPOV-

I sigh, Boruto's going to be late again, I thought. The acadamey starts at 8:00 and it's 7:58, what a idiot. He probably forgot to set his alarm clock. Then, I hear thundering footsteps and barging into class is Boruto. I mutter under my breath,"Finally not late huh, Baka."

"What was that Teme?!", he says.

"You're finally not late, let's see if you can keep it up", I tease him.

"Well, to explain it to you, I got stuck in traffic", he responds.

"Okay, what ever, but I need to tell you all some thing."

"What?" Inojin asks.

"I have, weirdly a secret admirer", I said and pulled out the note.

It read: